• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos xanax w/d - when do they start?

xanaxinparis

Greenlighter
my story:
new job:

first week: daily 4mg for 5 days

second week: nothing

third week: 4-5mg daily

am i already addicted, because i dont feel so. its more like a ritual to take some tranquilizers before going to work.

i feel fine at work, routine is nice, i do sports, taking vitamins and shit, i dont think i need it anymore.

will i have seizures or others w/d when i stop cold turkey, or would u guys pref to go for week 4 with 1mg daily and quitting it at all with week 5.

another thing thing about the habit taking tranquilizers:

can u guys recommend me something that wont fuck me up as much as xanax just to fill the gap of taking something, preferebly natural subtile things. phenibut sucks tbh, no money for kratom atm, im thinking about some harmless pharmacy herbs?

id love to go for kratom as soon as i get my first salary, but thats something i cant use daily aswell, right?

thanks for your attention and have a nice weekend my friends.

Try kava kava root. Most people get the ground root powder and make tea for strong-ish effects. I used to just take the root extract capsules for subtle effects.

Or just use less xanax. I use 1-2mgs a day. And with what you've been taking I'm sure your not addicted...yet.

Try kava kava root. Most people get the ground root powder and make tea for strong-ish effects. I used to just take the root extract capsules for subtle effects.

Or just use less xanax. I use 1-2mgs a day. And with what you've been taking I'm sure your not addicted...yet.

alright thanks, ill look into it.

so those few weeks wont cause tremors and hardcore shit the next week right?

thanks for your help my dude

You will possibly have more issues the longer you are on them. Another way is simply overthinking the situation. tapering off will help.

im quitting it right now.
just wondering if its neccessary to taper off since i were abusing it for only 2 weeks

im quitting it right now.
just wondering if its neccessary to taper off since i were abusing it for only 2 weeks

If you've been physically addicted to benzos in the past then yes you may need to taper.

If you've never been physically addicted then it's likely (though not guaranteed) that you won't have any problems quitting now besides maybe a short increase in anxiety and/or insomnia.

You don't have a history of seizures, correct? If not and you've never been physically addicted to any benzos/alcohol then you should be fine to stop now.

If you're worried and/or think you need it you can do a taper.

i dont think i developed a physical addiction in such a short period of time.
ill check out w/d symptoms the next few days off of xanax.
if its worse than expected, ill probably visit my doc