• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax Vape liquid

chrisakabusi

Bluelighter
I'm going to make a xanax Vape liquid using pure xanax base (pure no binders) dissolved in PG but can't decide how many mg of xanax per ml to use. Any tips? :)

Why do you have pure alprazolam this is dangerous you could black out from inhaling the particles just pouring it or it getting on a counter ect

Yeah pg is propylene glycol and available on amazon you will also want vegetable glycerine and flavouring too if you want to make a decent e liquid . it might be possible to Vape tamazapam but you will want pure product rather than crushed up pills to do so. Anyway out of all the benzos I find xanax to the best

Never had any problems with it . I usually pour 9 grams of manitol or lactose in the bag of alprazolam and mix it like crazy over and over again then just use a tinny amount on foil. Usually you pass out after a few runs

Yeah pg is propylene glycol and available on amazon you will also want vegetable glycerine and flavouring too if you want to make a decent e liquid . it might be possible to Vape tamazapam but you will want pure product rather than crushed up pills to do so. Anyway out of all the benzos I find xanax to the best
I've the gell caps.
Its a hard shell whit a solution of pg and temazepam in it.
I can break them and mix it whit a pepper mint eliquid.

What green eggs? What country you in the were banned in the UK like 30 years ago.. You could try you will need a lot of them to do it and I'm not sure whether you can smoke tamazapam like you can azalapram be interesting to know

What green eggs? What country you in the were banned in the UK like 30 years ago.. You could try you will need a lot of them to do it and I'm not sure whether you can smoke tamazapam like you can azalapram be interesting to know
Im in the netherlands.
I have enoug of them.
I'will probably test it out whit 30/40mg.
And see from there.

propylene glycol.
I've also one question.

Is it posible to vape temazepam in a pg solution.

I just tried Temazepam in a pg vape juice through a dropper mod. Mix ratio was quite high 60 mg to maybe 5 mil. Just enough to try and a good try it was. Felt great, then PTFo just like I wanted. I could see this being dangerous though. I didn't make it through the whole mix. Not really bad tasting untill the end. Works like a charm but imma go easier next time.

Well your going to have to figure out some things first:
1. How large is a typical draw from your vape device (how many fractions of a ml) for one big inhale
2. How many total puffs to achieve a standard dose
3. How many total doses when the tank is full
4. A concentration of mg per ml to make the numbers work

side question: are you sure you really need to inhale this stuff? The onset for Xanax is already pretty fast orally, you probably end up wasting a bunch through what you exhale and don’t absorb