• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax prescription???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarsAndBlunts

Greenlighter
I've been taking Xanax recreationally every weekend or every other. It's only about 1-2 bars (2-4mg) a night. So I dont really take em too much. I'm not addicted to them or anything. Just mix some bars and weed and that's a good ass night. But bars have been becoming more rare and fucking expensive. Literally 3-4$ a bar to 6-8$ a bar. With these prices I might just say fuck Xanax and stick to bud only. But I was thinking of just getting a script for them. Is it hard to do this? I was thinking of going to my normal family doctor I see once a year. I'll tell her I have anxiety and panic attacks in public and crowded areas. My palms get sweaty and I freak out. I'll also tell her I had a really bad panic attack with my friend and he offered me Xanax. I'll just make up more bullshit and say I took the Xanax and all the panic attacks and anxiety went away. I'm planning on telling her I buy off him weekly and use 1.5 bars (3mg) a day to make the anxiety go away. I don't plan on taking that much! not gonna even take it daily. I'll just tell her the Xanax really helps me and that I don't specially need Xanax but anything with similar affects.

You think this BS story will land me a script of Xanax? If not, what's a good way to get a Xan script? Should I switch the story or anything? Is it even a good idea to tell your doct you use/buy drugs illegally?

Thanks for any replies.

Leave the benzos alone. Trust me, and a thousand others here. The higher cost is your saving grace. Spend it on weed. That's all there is to say, b/c that's all there is for you here - hell or weed. You choose... b/c benzo use becomes regular - almost always if you enjoy it. Soon it'll stop working at those doses and you'll be spending more on xanax than weed.

Forget the script, unless you find a pill mill or absolutely have a serious panic disorder you will waste your time, why do you think they are so much harder to get? Scripts are way down this year. Ask for bars and you'll either get a 'script and a dr who has not your best interests at heart or you'll literally get kicked out of the office. Try to finesse the 'script from a dr? Same thing, they aren't stupid, just either incompetent or too concerned about your future to do it. I used to be able to get anything I wanted - not so much anymore. Controlled substances databases (NY's is really good), e-records, pharmacies that check the CS database, insurance companies that track CS 'scripts... not worth it on that alone. But it's your health man - that's what matters!!

Marijuana - the gift of the gods, take the gift, leave the rest...

Please read the stories on here about benzo addiction. Dope was 100x easier on me to kick than benzos. I'm still on 'em therapeutically 3-mg/K-pin a day - Dr. will not give me Xanax and I'm OK with that now, I was pissed at first. I've kicked dope about a dozen times, therapeutic doses of benzos twice - therapeutic doses and it was fucking hell! I'd do the dozen all in a row b/f I'd do the benzo w/d ever again.

^ Agreed.

Also, asking advice on what to say to doctors to get certain drugs is not allowed here.

Hello,
We do not allow the following here in OD:
1) Price discussion. This means you may not post how much a drug costs or how much you're paying.
2) Asking how to illegally obtain drugs. This includes questions about what to say to your doctor to get something prescribed.

I'm closing this thread. Please read OD Guidelines and the BLUA before posting again. I'll PM you in case you don't see this with some links to get you started so check your messages.

ALSO: Your "plan" is an excellent way to get labeled as a drug seeker. Because benzos cause physical dependence and can be abused, doctors don't just hand them out like candy. There are a dozen other reasons why a doctor isn't likely to just script someone Xanax, but saying you buy a drug on the street is basically saying you're an addict trying to get more pills. Not gonna happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.