• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine xanax morning after coke...not to sleep, I mean after you wake up

Rambo!12

Bluelighter
Will this take the withdraw symptoms to a minimum/make you feel decent enough for the day. Or will it make you to sleepy/drowsy to function.
I have a pretty decent xanny tolerance. I know the xanax for the comedown has been covered over and over and over again. Again I am talking about after you slept a bit woke up with no yay left and need to function.

Eh, it's not the worst but it'd make me more slow and sluggish. I would prefer sativa dominant weed, if you can get some.

Will this take the withdraw symptoms to a minimum
What type of wd are you talking about? Cocaine does not have a physical wd. The day after you may still feel 'comedown' effects, and may have reduced cognitive ability. The xanax will help most of those 'comedown' symptoms, but it may cause drowziness, and definitely won't help cognitive function.

- hs

Thanks guys and I just popped a couple with a Advil. I'm sluggish but can work fine. Helped heal the cravings, shakiness. As far as cognitive ability i don't feel fully normal but is definitely better than I would be without it

I experience physical withdrawals for sure. You don't feel increadibly weak, headaches, pains, etc?

xanax is great for the anxiety brought on by a cocaine comedown, just don;t make a habit of it .

You don't feel increadibly weak, headaches, pains, etc?
Only if it had a nasty cut in it.. If it's a good batch, the comedown is near negligible and I don't have any lingering effects the next day..

- hs