• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Xanax metabolites vs flualp in urine

JohnSmith28

Greenlighter
I have a question for the very smart benzo people. So I recently got a script for 1mg Xanax twice per day. My very first day I took it( which I haven't taken benzos in a few years so I had virtually no tolerance) I seemed to have had a moment of blackout. I meant to only take one but I woke up and there was two footballs missing from the bottle so obviously I just don't remember taking the second one. Now the next day I felt still intoxicated. I also have some flualprazlom tablets that I have set away for a later date when I come off of my probation for a dui that I got a year ago( for alcohol). Now since I was mildly intoxicated the next day I am scared that when I took the first tablet and then subsequently the second I may or may not have taken a flualp. This was on Wednesday night of last week. I have a drug test this coming this Friday that I cannot fail. And for the life of me I don't know why I would have even gotten into the flap because I know better and already have the script for alp. But I just can't remember if I did or not. The package of flualp looks as if it was in the very exact stash location and untouched but I cannot be certain because I just can't remember. So thats the back story. Now if someone could tell me if the metabolites in urine excrement for flualp are the same as alp that would be awesome because this will be a 6 panel lab test and I will be writing down my valid Xanax script. Also is there a dipstick test I can buy to actually see if the flualp is in my system or just alp? Any info would be great thank you guys. I have got a lot of information from your guy's site in the past and has saved my life back in the day. Thank you

This is gonna get shut down by a moderator as drug testing questions aren't allowed on BL. Sorry Hoss

You will test positive for generic "benzodiazepines" from either one. There won't be any chance for them to detect any different metabolites unless it goes to the lab. Then who knows if they even have a reference standard to confirm flualp