• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos XANAX. Do these Xanax bars look real or pressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobb1991

Greenlighter
I have been seeing these Xanax bars getting around quite a bit lately and just wondering if they look real or pressed? I am also aware Pfizer discontinued making Xanax bars.

Most bars sold for recreational purposes are fake. However, they usually at least get the job done and feel like xanax (usually are wicked strong and you'll get whooped in comparison to the real xanax pharmaceutical 2 milligram ones).

The worst case scenario is those who lace pressed-xanax with fentynal (go to hell whoever does this). That isn't a common scenario though, and it's evil because benzos/opiates combined potentiate DEATH. Be careful everyone :(

I'd never buy bars off the street unless it was from someone's direct script. Way too dodgy. Or hell no one ever presses 1mg blue footballs, if you see those they're likely legit.

Shittiest fakes I've ever seen. Literally.

The general rule here is "it's impossible to eyeball identify drugs, so dont ask us, buy a test kit"

There are a million different drugs, poisons, or inert powders that could be in that pill. That's the only real information anyone could tell you from pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.