• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax and klonopin

KG99

Greenlighter
When I first started using if I had taken Xanax or kpins one day then wake up the next morning and smoke pot why did it always kick the benzos back in. Also why did it used to make me very irritable and would fight a lot with S. O.

Which One? (potency + recreational value) :
1.Alprazolam
2.Clonazepam
3.Lorazepam
4.Diazepam
5.Midazolam

Also why did it used to make me very irritable and would fight a lot with S. O.
Taking too much of benzodiazepines can lead to what ai like to call "benzo rage" which is weird to me cause it is the opposite of what benzos are supposed to be... sedating.
overusing weed will also cause a type of "rage" (to me and a few others) that is not far off from that benzo rage... just to a lesser degree and managable as opposed to the benzo rage which (to me) is a whole lot less manageable and mostly more deatrucive and longer lasting: Mostly goes on until I pass out, get locked up or land in an emergency room somewhere.
know your limits and do the best you can to keep within these boundries.
easier said than done but doable.
peace

I can tell theres a lot of Americans in this thread lol

For the rest of the world unfamiliar "Klonopin/Kpins" - that is there brand name for our brand Rivitril. So they are referring to Clonazepam ☺

I can tell theres a lot of Americans in this thread lol

For the rest of the world unfamiliar "Klonopin/Kpins" - that is there brand name for our brand Rivitril. So they are referring to Clonazepam ☺
Klonopin: quit clowning
Rivitril: be riveted