• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

xanax and how to increace the euphoria

xanax and euphoria? yeah, If you smash your head hard enough against a wall and wait until the pain stops, then you feel "euphoria" :D or if you've been anxious all time long.

Yea, not true at all. Everyone is affected by drugs in different ways. Especially when it comes to drugs like xanax. I only take xanax for two reasons. To help me sleep, and for recreational purposes, and it most certainly does have a euphoric effect on me, and others I know. And I'm not someone who needs it for medicinal purposes, I don't get anxiety. It also greatly enhances the euphoria of opiates, so it obviously can have euphoric effects on someone. Just because you yourself don't experience it, doesn't make it impossible.

Taking any benzo with an opiate is extremely dangerous , it increases your chance of overdose greatly, esp if you are on methadone which I call the death drug. Methadone gets in your bones and the withdraw is worse than any opiate you will ever experience . Suboxone is a miracle drug. So unless you have a death wish I do not recommend taking benzos with opiates

That's coming on a bit strong, and could scare someone away from having a very, very enjoyable experience if they were considering it. Can mixing opiates with benzos be dangerous, sure. But these days, what isn't dangerous? Id say 80% of all prescription drugs in existence can be life threatening if you are reckless with them. But if you're not an idiot about it, and don't go crazy, it's no more dangerous than taking the drugs individually in excess amounts. Which millions of people do. I've mixed the two so many times, I couldn't even begin to give you an approximate number. Hell, I was prescribed 180 oxy 30's, and 60 - 1mg xanax footballs a month, by my pain management doctor a few years back, when I was dealing with back issues. I would snort the oxys, as most people I know do, and would take one of each, crush them both, and snort them both in the same line lol. I did this basically everyday, for 4+ years, and near the end, at incredibly high doses of both, that would probably kill most people, even those with habits. But I sure as hell didnt have a death wish, and im obviously still here. If you decide to mix the two, you just have to start out with small doses, as you should when starting use of any drug. Mixing oxy with xanax is probably my favorite combo that I've ever tried. Hell, I tend to not even enjoy opiates as much anymore, unless im also taking a benzo along with it. So yea, sure, it's dangerous to mix benzos and opiates if done so recklessly, but not nearly as dangerous as you make it sound.

I will, however, agree with you that suboxone is a miracle drug. I don't think I would have ever gotten off the oxy's after my health issues were resolved, if suboxone didn't exist. But, imo, it's only helpful if you use it correctly. I.e. Tapering down over a period of time, and then stopping. Unfortunately, a lot of people just continue to take it for years and years instead of stopping. When I was taking it, I tapered down off of it over a period of about 4-5 months, and when I stopped, I didn't even experience any withdrawals, at all. Not even a hint of them. Which I thank God for, because w/d's are the worst. It's what every opiate addict fears, and would say is the main motivation and reason, that so many people choose to just stay on the opiates, because the dread w/d's is too great. I am actually torn between which w/d's are worse, opiates, or benzos. Ive had to deal with both unfortunately, and they are different in many aspects, and some things they share. Benzo w/d is by far the more dangerous of the two, becsuse it in itself can cause seizures and kill you, like alcohol w/d's, but opiate w/d is still hell. If I had to chose though, I'd probably go with benzos being worse, just because the effects from the w/d's go far beyond just the initial physical stages. It completely alters your mental state for months after you stop. I didnt feel "normal" again, till like 3 or 4 months after i stopped. But anyway, I'm rambling, and yea, suboxone is a miracle drug, without a doubt.

C) Trying to get euphoria from Xanax is like trying to fly a Cessna underwater. It ain't gonna happen.[/QUOTE]

LOL, funny but at the same time if you take a lot you will get a nod

Alpraz is weird with me. The vast majority of the time I spent using it here and there and then being prescribed it was uneventful in terms of recreational enjoyment. There was a brief period where 1.25mg + 600mg cimetidine produced what I can only describe as an amazingly calm, relaxed blissful state. But for some reason (probably tolerance and general tendency towards misuse) that only lasted a couple months or sporadic use. Otherwise I've always preferred temazepam, diazepam and clonazepam for their recreational value.

how to increase the euphoria; take xanax then take a euphoric substance

You've heard of grapefruit but you don't know?

Well, you are too stupid to buy a bottle of 100% grapefruit juice and pour yourself a glass...

so take more xanax. That should work.
I'm almost positive that the grapefruit thing" is White Grapefruit Juice which is an opioid potentiater.

That is correct, WGJ. I always found WGJ to be unpleasant with alprazolam, weird psychological side effects. Cimetidine worked much better as a potentiator for alpraz. WGJ was pleasant as an opioid potentiator though. I have no idea if what I experienced combining WGJ and alpraz is common, but it's a poor combo for me.

i agree with distyboi...my pug lucy experiments with xanax and she tells me that xanax only does its job if u actually have anxiety. if ur seeking to get high sounds likeu need something else bc u hav anxiety... only extremely high dosages make lucy high/black out/not remember anything the night or day before. even if she gets a gourmet flank steak with roasted potatoes. she wont even remember i swear she takes me for granted sometimes. and now she shit on my bed... fuckkkkkk lucy!!!!!!!!!!
No one believes you have a pug named Lucy. Just... just fucking stop.