• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax and Energy drinks

PurpleDANK9

Bluelighter
Hey everyone again, i tried to find some information about this and I still don't know if i can take 2mg of Xanax and bem drinking energy drinks ( like Monster).

Anyone already tried it?

It can cause harm on the user ?

Any thoughts?

Not dangerous per se, no, it's just that the jittery stimulation of caffeine (be it coffee, energy drink or a no-doz pill) tends to partially nullify xanax's anti-anxiety effects.

To me it's like a Jager Bomb, except more intense on the sedation.

If anything i'd be worried about your Xanax dose. Do you have a tolerance?

But IMO there wouldn't be any negative effects beyond what those two drugs already do on their own.

There shouldn't be any extra harm other than the potential harm they carry separately. I don't see much point though. It kind of beats the purpose of using Xanax, especially if you use it therapeutically for panic disorder. I guess that you really love the taste of energy drinks.

I'm also the kind of person where benzo give me energy most of the time cuz I have anxiety some times

I take both when I need to. But if it is at separate times it would be because it happens to fall that way ?
In my mind I really didn't feel it would be that harmful. Unless, maybe I had researched it before. But I don't quite remember really, however I am a bit toasty stoned right now from dabs. and thc metabolites.

However. . . . . I hadn't drank energy drinks in years or even touched a redbull. It used to be a frequent occurance to get redbulls. However, when I started opioids I felt the need to not drink it anymore for fear that it was unhealthy and also I was just in tune and didn't need anything else. Even thc. I would want it but not need continuously for releif and stability. Actually I was surprised that redbull is still around. I wasn't sure it was. But I picked right up on it again.

Anyway I hope it is a safe mix with the downer but actually it feels as compatable as it possibly can be. I guess.

I am just recently focusing on the struggles of a good benzo, for sure ! :)

I take both when I need to. But if it is at separate times it would be because it happens to fall that way ?
In my mind I really didn't feel it would be that harmful. Unless, maybe I had researched it before. But I don't quite remember really, however I am a bit toasty stoned right now from dabs. and thc metabolites.

However. . . . . I hadn't drank energy drinks in years or even touched a redbull. It used to be a frequent occurance to get redbulls. However, when I started opioids I felt the need to not drink it anymore for fear that it was unhealthy and also I was just in tune and didn't need anything else. Even thc. I would want it but not need continuously for releif and stability. Actually I was surprised that redbull is still around. I wasn't sure it was. But I picked right up on it again.

Anyway I hope it is a safe mix with the downer but actually it feels as compatable as it possibly can be. I guess.

I am just recently focusing on the struggles of a good benzo, for sure ! :)
it's almost like a getto pseudo speedball, I use to do it with clonzapam when I was Rxed it

i did'nt see it ! i don't think i have. does it involve a benzo ? 😁

i like diet drinks only.
diet redbull is fun and a good menu.

o.t. what benzo combo ?

Speedball shouldn't even come to mind for this combination even pseudo:) IV H & C in the same barrel is just another galaxy imo.