• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax and effectiveness

EastCoast

Bluelighter
Quick Q​
Quick Q?

Its been roughly 70 days+ since the last time i dosed a benzo. Will 1mg be effective at all?

Cuz I remember back in the fall i took a benzo for the first time in over 2-3 years and 1mg felt like 10mg. Will it be anywhere the same?

Side note: from october-jan i was raken about 2+ Benzos a week

You should be fine. The only thing I can think of that might possibly diminish the effects is a cross tolerance to other drugs that affect gaba.

Well i hope so, just took the half bar about 10 minutes ago,
i do know with 0 tolerance 1mg will def be felt.
But even though its been almost 3 months , i would not consider that 0 tolerance lol.. as for the 1mg i took this fall it was 2-3 years before my last benzo with that one, thats more like no tolerance at all.. ehhh whatever i already ate it, im just rambling, ill find out within 10 minutes, worst case i eat the other half

1mg with little to no tolerance will definitely be felt if not be too much if you're using it for therapeutic reasons. I'd say start with .5 mg

Well its 35 minutes in and i barley feel it , which is strange... because i was hoping if it was goin be weak it would be a bit more then this, because usually even if i go 2 weeks i feel 1mg more then this, BUT then again it was the green ones, (i dunno if green are technically generic, but while everyone raves about the green ones , i find them to be weaker and its not my mind playing tricks because i totally thought i was about to feel it )

But ill wait another 10 and see what happens, maybe there taking a tad longer then usual, might take the other half in 15 mins

The problem was i wanted the other half for work but whatever

Ok well i took the other half exactly 1 hour after the first half , and its been about 15-16 minutes since then and now im beginning to feel it more...

I mean they had the s 90 3 print (green bars/ slighlty light green), they broke in half easy and they dissolved quickly in mouth with that bitter ass taste . But i still get discouraged sometimes even tho i got it from my buddy that takes them cuz of his own addiction . Ehh hopefully in another 15 i should be much better... cuz 2 mg in almsot 3 months of no use should def work very well

You had a long break for a "occasional" user. Part of how it works is if you are trying to relax while taking it. If you take it and think about if it will work or not the whole time, just that can diminish effects.