• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax and Alcohol

Scarface420

Greenlighter
I have read as many threads as I could but everyone wants to do higher amounts of Xanax. But my question is, would .25-.5 mg of Xanax mixed with a bit of vodka be bad? I have some sort of natural tolerance for Xanax so I have been able to take a quite a bit and I never blacked out. I'm going to a party tonight and I don't like drinking that much so I wanted to take a bit of Xanax so I could cut down on the vodka.

mixing xanax and alcohol is always playing russian roulette because you can easily black out and do a bunch of dumb shit without remembering wtf you did you the next morning
given that is quite a low dose .25 .5mg ive seen people mix upwards of 1mg an up with alcohol
it all depends on you in the end some people have a high natural tolerance that mix that wont do anything
but on other the other it can completely fuck you up
if you are concerned about HR leave a few hrs in between meaning take the xanax and wait a few hrs then drink or vice versa but becareful xanax can make 1 drink feel like 4 or 5 drinks
but i wouldnt recommended mixing them at all just because you can do stupid shit while blacked out like driving