• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax 1mg ksalol

AllSeeingEyez

Greenlighter
How many should be fine to take per day 1-2 for 20 days without getting crazy WD?
(i also eat ritaline, i want to take the alprazolam to get rid of the anxiety i get from when the ritalin wears off)
Going to start with Metamina (d-amph) medicine in 20 days, and just cant stand the anxiety from ritalin...

(my dose on ritaline is 180mg per day, 100 in the morning and 40 at lunch and 40 about 14:00) so i would start taking the alprazolam at about 15:00-16:00.

Last edited:
20 days straight is definitely risking WD. Can you take every second day or so? Or wind back the ritalin, since you'll be going off it anyway in 20 days?

20 days straight is definitely risking WD. Can you take every second day or so? Or wind back the ritalin, since you'll be going off it anyway in 20 days?
Without the ritalin i cant focus on my studies thats the problem, otherwise i would have stopped imedetly. But would how hard WD would it be if i maximum take 1mg per day for 20 days? Would it be life threatning or is it enugh to just sleep thru the WD with some weed?

Would it be life threatning or is it enugh to just sleep thru the WD with some weed?

I'm no expert on benzo WD, though I have suffered it from overdoing diazepam over a month. It depends on the individual alot. But pretty sure not life threatening at that point. The problem is whether you will be able to stop after 20 days.

I'm no expert on benzo WD, though I have suffered it from overdoing diazepam over a month. It depends on the individual alot. But pretty sure not life threatening at that point. The problem is whether you will be able to stop after 20 days.
Okay thank you for the info, apriciate it :) I will try with 1mg per day and see how it goes. Hopefully won't need more than 1mg per day.

Oh need to point out that these are probebly pressed Ksalol 1mg, i would say its 0.3-0.6mg alprazolam tops in them, as far as ppl have claimed that used them. so taking one pill might be less per day!

Last edited:
1mg is still high for a noob it's like 20mg of valium

I took quite a few 1mg xanax for 11 days, towards the end I tapered down to 1mg and still had withdrawal after 11 days, the rebound anxiety you feel will be worse than the anxiety you feel now

1mg is still high for a noob it's like 20mg of valium

I took quite a few 1mg xanax for 11 days, towards the end I tapered down to 1mg and still had withdrawal after 11 days, the rebound anxiety you feel will be worse than the anxiety you feel now
1mg Alprazolam is like 10mg of diazepam. And yeah as i mentioned, its maybe 0.3mg -0.6mg max per tab. Hopefully il manage. Took one today at 16:00 (gmt+1) and works perfectly to get the anxiety off the ritalin wearing off, not feeling any rush or anything just 100% anxiety free :D
Peace n love to erryone!

I've been addicted to both its both its 20mg

Tham Ksalol are decent, they're actually 1mg dose each dose so you know where you are with the strengths as they're pharma grade, little blue tablets in tear off blister pack yeah?
Well there are different sources that claims 10mg, but yeah it says in the range of 10-20mg for sure.

By the way these benzos did not come thru any blister pack. I got them loose (probebly fake ones that are pressed). And thats why i belive its about 0.3mg in each pill. Some has more some has less. The one i took yesterday probebly felt like it had 0.4-0.5ish. Its far from 1mg each.

By the way these benzos did not come thru any blister pack. I got them loose (probebly fake ones that are pressed).

Ah no, how annoying as them ones are normally legit, I used to get fakes bars, some tasted more chalky than other, some had more alprazolam coming through than other, you know with xanax as they taste so rank you just know how much bash the people who repressed has put in

Ah no, how annoying as them ones are normally legit, I used to get fakes bars, some tasted more chalky than other, some had more alprazolam coming through than other, you know with xanax as they taste so rank you just know how much bash the people who repressed has put in
Yeah, these ones has a lilbit of "sweet taste" before you start to feel the alprazolam bitterness... Well lets say its 0.5mg on them. Would you still see the WD being dangerious after 20 days one pill per day? i dont have any thrive to take anything now that i am on ritalin (might be cus i have the max dosage you can have in my country each morning 100mg) and 40mg more now 2½ hour later, than another 40mg 4 hours later.

But when the ritalin starts to wear off, i do sadly feel like i just want to die, have no happyness. Everything is boring, want to just lay in bed doing nothing. Untill yesterday when i tried 1 pill of this ksalol. I became More social than i do on my ADHD meds,
i didnt feel any self destructive thoughts. Everything was so perfect yday that i almost want to keep taking my ritalin in 19 days. But i guess the D-amph is better in the long run than methylfenidate...
Anyways ASE out, peace and love!

Yeah you'll like it to much, you'll buy more, your still doing equivalent of around 10mg+ of valium remember and that's a high dose for a noob, it's high enough to start feeling crap when you run out, you'll find it hard to sleep, and have heightened anxiety even after 10 days or whatever days you thinking of doing them

Believe me, I love them, I could order some now, leget fucking strong 1mg but I won't as I like them to much and I've came off them a year ago, it was fucking shit, I had depression it's called PAWS and it fucking sucks

Yes they help when your anxious, so you pop one, then the next day, you're friend is due round, so you pop 2 as "a treat" then the next day, you wake up think fuck it, you pop another, that night you realise your ritalin is still working and you need 2mg of xanax to calm down because your body has got used to 1mg,then the next day you wake up and soon as you open your eyes you're hearts pounding, you're not sure if you got the anxiety on waking or if you got your anxiety while asleep and your pounding heart woke you from your slumber, and you know what you do? Reach for your Xanax, before anything before you even get up, don't believe me? carry on as I can see you loving these pills just like me, I took them as I have bad social anxiety, but what started me on pills was having to take them to calm down/sleep after taking an upper

It was coke not ritalin but same thing, a stimulant, I know how good you feel when that xanax kicks in but let me tell you, tred carefully

Or in a few years you'll be on BL asking for advice on coming of benzodiazepines

Hey,

really, your Ritalin dose may be so high? Here is the Maximum per day 80 mg. Perhaps you try before to lower your Methylphenidat-dose? When do you dose the last time and how much?

JJ

Hey,

really, your Ritalin dose may be so high? Here is the Maximum per day 80 mg. Perhaps you try before to lower your Methylphenidat-dose? When do you dose the last time and how much?

JJ
The last dose is 40mg at 14:00-14:30. And it starts to wear off at 16-17, thats when the anxiety starts messing around with my head.

Yeah you'll like it to much, you'll buy more, your still doing equivalent of around 10mg+ of valium remember and that's a high dose for a noob, it's high enough to start feeling crap when you run out, you'll find it hard to sleep, and have heightened anxiety even after 10 days or whatever days you thinking of doing them

Believe me, I love them, I could order some now, leget fucking strong 1mg but I won't as I like them to much and I've came off them a year ago, it was fucking shit, I had depression it's called PAWS and it fucking sucks

Yes they help when your anxious, so you pop one, then the next day, you're friend is due round, so you pop 2 as "a treat" then the next day, you wake up think fuck it, you pop another, that night you realise your ritalin is still working and you need 2mg of xanax to calm down because your body has got used to 1mg,then the next day you wake up and soon as you open your eyes you're hearts pounding, you're not sure if you got the anxiety on waking or if you got your anxiety while asleep and your pounding heart woke you from your slumber, and you know what you do? Reach for your Xanax, before anything before you even get up, don't believe me? carry on as I can see you loving these pills just like me, I took them as I have bad social anxiety, but what started me on pills was having to take them to calm down/sleep after taking an upper

It was coke not ritalin but same thing, a stimulant, I know how good you feel when that xanax kicks in but let me tell you, tred carefully

Or in a few years you'll be on BL asking for advice on coming of benzodiazepines
I understand what you are getting at, but i am a really restrictive person. When i put my mind on something i keep strictly to it. Would not take more than 1 per day. And yeah i dont know if its afterglow spooking with the ritaline, but after about 30 minutes when the Alprazolam kicks in. I feel abit mellow, almost like i smoked weed. No euphoria, but i get alot more social than useally and i can be around pepole without feeling like i just want to run away and hide.

Are they prescribed against anxiety or is this your comorbidity?

JJ
My ritalin is prescribed for my ADD. Here whre i live (scandinavia - the shitty part of it) 240mg is max dose. Im gonna start with Metamina (Dex-amph) and the max dose there is 80mg only sadly. But i guess i will have to start with 5-10mg the first month than go up. ive tried them illegally before and i didnt get no side effects such as anxiety.

My ritalin is prescribed for my ADD. Here whre i live (scandinavia - the shitty part of it) 240mg is max dose. Im gonna start with Metamina (Dex-amph) and the max dose there is 80mg only sadly. But i guess i will have to start with 5-10mg the first month than go up. ive tried them illegally before and i didnt get no side effects such as anxiety.

Then you need an additional med against your anxiety. More and more Ritalin will make you more and more anxious, that's no med against anxiety problems. Just talk to your psych, these combinations are often prescribed.

JJ

Then you need an additional med against your anxiety. More and more Ritalin will make you more and more anxious, that's no med against anxiety problems. Just talk to your psych, these combinations are often prescribed.

JJ
Problem is that i have a past of addiction of Amfetamine and cannabis on paper, so they basicly prescribe me only ADHD meds and Atarax... or Velafaxine... Or Seroquel... none is For anxiety, ive tried both. Got really tired of living while i was on these... had to go and self medicate my self against the god damn anxiety. Gonna start a investigation of BIPOLAR sickness in about a month or so. Hopefully it goes well.

Problem is that i have a past of addiction of Amfetamine and cannabis on paper, so they basicly prescribe me only ADHD meds and Atarax... or Velafaxine... Or Seroquel... none is For anxiety, ive tried both. Got really tired of living while i was on these... had to go and self medicate my self against the god damn anxiety. Gonna start a investigation of BIPOLAR sickness in about a month or so. Hopefully it goes well.

Normally that shouldn't be a problem because if your psych is really into this issue he knows that adults nearly ALWAYS treat themselves. It is normal. Meanwhile there are ambulances for ADHD in adults in bigger clinics, perhaps you have a chance to reach one of them? There they really know whats going on and will help you with your medication.

JJ