Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
So recently 3 episodes of the Wu Tang American Saga had appeared, it's not the documentary which apparead earlier during this year, it's a fictionalised biopic, most of it is based on the true story but you can be sure they are gonna exagerate for the love of drama.

the actors look and act pretty different honestly than the people they should portrait, I didn't expect them to look the same, that would be impossible anyway, but a lot of their body language/maneirisim is mad different.

i won't front, I'm not an extra huge fan of Wu Tang, I've listened to most of their LPs and solo shit + some Killarmy material, but I'm not a stan in more proper words but I look forward to it. It's streamed on Hulu but honestly I watched it on a fmovie type of site.

Also the new season of hip hop evolution appeared, it's on netflix as the rest of the series, it still has great info & interviews, I already saw all of the eps except the south one because beside outkast I'm not into the south movement at all, but gonna give it a chance tho just for the love of the culture. My favourite episode till now was the season 2 episode 4, the new york state of mind one, I loved that wave. in the new season some shit gets too much time while other stuff gets too little screen time, but I'm sure that they'll compensate with the following season. the season starts where it left off, with the east and west beef, I hate the whole thing honestly, beside biggie and pac not even being on my top 15mc list, I really hate that bullshit,but as with the south thing, it's a part of the culture whatever I like that period or not.

I'm obsessed with hip hop flicks, series, documentaries and books. I've read most of the related books from the Big Payback by Dan Charnas one centered around the business of hip hop from the early ealry days to the recent business deals ( it has 900-ish pages) to Check The Technique Liner notes by questlove to more single mc centered ones, even some gossip shit like prodigy's from mobb deep book called an infamous life.

Last edited by a moderator: