• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Wtf, how do people do such large lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with this. But some people can't regulate like others. They look for a harder euphoric hit not the subtle confident you get from smaller lines. Even if you start small
And enjoy it eventually you'll graduate to larger lines. That's when it goes from being a sociable drug to one that actually stops you being able to talk and being super nervous and anxious, but very high

Agree with this. But some people can't regulate like others. They look for a harder euphoric hit not the subtle confident you get from smaller lines. Even if you start small
And enjoy it eventually you'll graduate to larger lines. That's when it goes from being a sociable drug to one that actually stops you being able to talk and being super nervous and anxious, but very high

this is an old thread. we have a "quote" button too that will make it clear to whom you're replying.

cocaine has very little effect on me personally. I can do quite a bit of ~average grade stuff and sleep easily shortly after, really just feels like strong coffee. I've never had a compulsion to use it, and I'm a very compulsive person w/ an extremely addictive personality. shit affects everyone differently.

this is an old thread. we have a "quote" button too that will make it clear to whom you're replying.

Exactly
And we have an Edit button, so you don't spam a thread with 10 or more replies.
I'm going to close this thread now, as I don't think it really belongs in OD

Status
Not open for further replies.