• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

WTF did i buy?

DOC#1217709

Greenlighter
So yesterday I was offered "Molly" for the first time. I was told it was high quality and that it cost 50 bucks a gram....

Here's my issue, I'm prettttyyy sure that its not Molly and its some sort of synthetic.

It was a dark sandy color and crystal (which from my knowledge is pretty much on point with what Molly consists of) and when I busted it down it was completely dry, no moisture to it, and was bone white after pulverized. Its soluble in water as well....😉

To the effects, very slow come up, but a definitely stimulated feeling, but lacking the zingnof crystal. Also felt zero sexual peak (which I do immediately with crystal, and I'd assume so with Molly) and absolutely zero empathogenic effect.

Also, very mild taste and very easy to snort, nothing like tweak.

So, help me out people, what is it likely that I got?

nobody here is going to be able to tell you unfortunately bro

last 5 times I bought "molly" 4 of them were RCs, it's one of the most faked drugs out there

I also had stuff that I was 90% sure that it was real based on look, feel, taste, drip... but it was fake, another time I was 100% sure it was real, and tested positive, but 300mg barely got me high.... can't really explain that one

also real MDMA can be all sorts of colors from brown to white

I got frustrated and rarely buy it anymore. Even on the DNM where my experience with other drugs is overwhelmingly positive I kept getting bunk stuff

Surely a random Substituted Cathinone bought for a few bucks a gram in bulk and sold misrepresented as "Molly". If a person ever offered me a drug and called it that instead of MDMA I would be suspicious from the jump. Ontop of that I have had Ecstasy Pills this year tested with MDMA high dose and they barely made me roll, nothing like it used to be years ago. It's sad to say but the ”Molly" market is a fucking shit show and I tend to avoid it now due to being let down continuously. Better off tracking down an analog like 6-APB or 5-MAPB and actually having powerful empathogenic experience.

Last edited:
Honestly I have suboxone that I detest taking and really only continue to get so the government can foot the bill on some of my drug use. I traded 3 eights for a half G. I'd say its basically meth at half strength so meh.

Btw, I've herd pure MDMA or "Molly" has a terrible taste?

Honestly I have suboxone that I detest taking and really only continue to get so the government can foot the bill on some of my drug use. I traded 3 eights for a half G. I'd say its basically meth at half strength so meh.

Btw, I've herd pure MDMA or "Molly" has a terrible taste?

Taste is subjective, I like bitter.

Molly won't feel like a tweak.

You will feel warm and relaxed. You will feel your jaw clench, and may have trouble seeing straight. And music will sound amazing.

You don't always feel sexual. Sometimes you may not want to talk to anyone since people can get annoying and you just want to be left alone. Sometimes you will want to make out the whole time. Just depends. As for actual sex, my dick never got hard rolling. Many hours after the roll its fine.

Unlikely as mentioned any real molly going around. In 2020 you would definitely need a test kit and solid hookups where people tested it 1st. If someone is selling something random make sure he takes it 1st and tell him you will take a free sample is all.

Ha. Yeah you never know. I posted about a batch of molly I got here and figured out based on the effects, that it was mandy/MDA. The high lasted 8 hours versus 4 hours for MDMA and it was chill with a lot of intense visuals, like vibrations and synesthesia. I got more after that but it would've been nice to have a warning before trying it the first time

I still think that was funny though when I was trying to figure it out. I was tripping, haha

Let’s put it this way, based on the price alone I can tell you it’s bunk. First buy at that price for a single gram is way low IMO. High quality MDMA in the states, not knowing anyone, would cost you at least double.

Also ya’ll need to get test kits... MDMA is very reliable when you got the kit on hand at time of purchase;)

-GC

High quality MDMA in the states, not knowing anyone, would cost you at least double.
WHAT 😳
In the UK single grams go for £20-40
Hit up the Netherlands on the darknet and get it for like £7-10 lol
$100 for a g of MD is INSANE lol no wonder everyone does meth instead

WHAT 😳

Yeh, what the fuckin fuck?

I was going to say he'd been ripped paying that price...

WHAT 😳

Agreed but in the states first purchase that’s just how it goes... I wouldn’t pay it myself, but I’ve also been in the scene for many years. I don’t expect someone first purchase to have anything but a casual acquaintance as a connect.

I should also mention I can get MDMA which tests legit on both reagents and lab for a lot cheaper but it’s not the crystal clear shard I come to expect. You get what you pay for..

My final point would be that we still get safrole MDMA here, and as such a gram lasts a lot longer here than it does in the U.K. where kids eat 200mg to get going.

-GC

FUB’s when’s the last time you’ve actually enjoyed this cheap MDMA you get? ;)

-GC

You've certainly got a point there, but the best shit I've ever had has been exactly the same price - if not even cheaper...

You've certainly got a point there, but the best shit I've ever had has been exactly the same price - if not even cheaper...

Fair point. You guys have always had generally cheaper prices though. I think there’s this expectation after having time periods in the past where good pills went for nothing to always have pressed/grams for cheap.

In the US MDMA has had periods where it’s been so expensive it used to break the bank just for a night out. I remember a time where I’d spend 60$ on night out during the 09 drought, they were still good MDMA pills but goddamn.

Thats the thing, we aren’t as effected by global production here with our domestic product but we definitely pay for “boutique” product.

-GC

Fair point. You guys have always had generally cheaper prices though. I think there’s this expectation after having time periods in the past where good pills went for nothing to always have pressed/grams for cheap.

In the US MDMA has had periods where it’s been so expensive it used to break the bank just for a night out. I remember a time where I’d spend 60$ on night out during the 09 drought, they were still good MDMA pills but goddamn.

Thats the thing, we aren’t as effected by global production here with our domestic product but we definitely pay for “boutique” product.

-GC

Yeh, we tend to just have a set price for drugs and sometimes you get lucky. The prices don't vary that much, but the quality certainly does...

Yeh, we tend to just have a set price for drugs and sometimes you get lucky. The prices don't vary that much, but the quality certainly does...

Ah interesting, completely different in my neck of the woods. Quality generally stays the same unless a drug becomes completely unavailable and the prices are what fluctuates majorly depending on ease of access.

-GC