• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Share Write and share a micro-story, essay, or poem!

Phoenix

Resurrection from the ephemeral bleakness of damnation
I cleanse my ashen corpse and tender the wounds of past infliction
Extinguishing ignoble dreams enflamed by the conflagration of imperfection
Guided by radiant refractions of a not-so-distant orb
An exodus leading afar from the hellish danse macabre
Unwaged are the wars of broken existence, soaring towards that sphere of retribution
Icarus-bound in the blinding zealotry of escape
Exalted by the tears of immortality, sustained in unflinching vitalism
Not doomed to be embraced in the pale extremities of nymphean nurture
Closing my eyes, I steer through the ethereal clouds in winged fortuitous blessing

~ Yours Truly

Last edited:
There once was a priest from Hastings
Who preached about religion and things
But his real desire
The boy in the choir
With an ass like jelly on springs

The allusion to race was intentional, but it's not about race. It's about the unity of all things. As far as mental illness goes, I think most psychiatric disorders are misdiagnosed as disorders. There is only nothing and infinity. Ignorance, nothingness, is bliss. To know more than you should, is insanity. Psychotic individuals, as far as I'm concerned, should learn to love their psychosis. If it's a permanent condition - if it's a part of you - why repress it with medication? Why repress it at all? We demonize psychosis. We tell people they need to be medicated. That part of them is wrong, or evil or something. Doctors try to convince me of this, because they've been brainwashed to believe it. Before psychiatry, folks were convinced that people got possessed by demons. We haven't come too far, since then. Substituting the word demon for insane. Creating a list of stereotypical demons, called disorders, so we don't have treat each case individually. Depression demon, you say? Here, take this pill. Psychotic demon? Take this one. Bravo psychiatry. Might as well model therapy on mass production or fast food chains. Mental patients on conveyor belts. Diagnosis and prescription in twelve seconds guaranteed. I'm getting off track, because of the cocaine. But, you see my point. Assuming, that is, I made one. I think I did.
I love you. I was misdiagnosed with schizo effective just because I smoke weed and I'm obsessed with military history I guess my doctor got scared because I told him I admire Mussolini. Then a month later they put me on Invega forced injection.