• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Wrapped

MsDiz

Bluelight Crew
I love you
Said as easy as abc
Recited as soon as you started wrapping people around your little finger and that’s where I was
Wrapped tight, content
Not struggling like I should have been
Not realising that this wrapping was secured with cling film, that I was being suffocated
It was a slow suffocation though
You made sure to poke some holes
You liked to watch my hopeful gasps
Until my lungs ran out of air
And you forgot your abcs

Last edited:
I love you
Said as easy as abc
Recited as soon as you started wrapping people around your little finger and that’s where I was
Wrapped tight, content
Not realising that this wrapping was cling film, that I was being suffocated
And you forgot your abcs

It says a lot without a lot of words, I like it.

This comes naturally to you. I love to write but self confidence not always there, sometimes I have it but that dam second guessing.

It says a lot without a lot of words, I like it.

This comes naturally to you. I love to write but self confidence not always there, sometimes I have it but that dam second guessing.
I’m actually an awful writer and I can’t do it for the life of me if I sit down and try it. I dream write as funny as that sounds. I woke up and just happened to remember it and I wrote it down in notes before I forgot it. Just thought I’d share it and it’s the first time I’ve ever shared my writing on here. I definitely encourage you to also, don’t overthink it. I bet you’ve got some amazing words inside just waiting to get out. ❤️

I feel like I do want to, but not sure I’d actually be able to. It used to be no problem but now... Do you write all your dreams down?

I feel like I do want to, but not sure I’d actually be able to. It used to be no problem but now... Do you write all your dreams down?
I do when I remember them, it actually helps memory retention of dreams. I can lucid dream now a lot which is great fun! It’s a worthwhile exercise. Keep a journal by your bed and as soon as you wake up write it down. At the start after 5 mins I was already forgetting what I’d dreamt. Now I can remember for most of the day although I still write them down.

I do when I remember them, it actually helps memory retention of dreams. I can lucid dream now a lot which is great fun! It’s a worthwhile exercise. Keep a journal by your bed and as soon as you wake up write it down. At the start after 5 mins I was already forgetting what I’d dreamt. Now I can remember for most of the day although I still write them down.
@MsDiz do you use nicotine at all, and if so have you noticed a connection with lucid dreaming?

Lucid dreams are a definite treat when I occasionally have one. I really enjoy hearing about others dreams though I just find it fascinating, I will have to try the journal especially if it helps lucid dreaming. Sometimes I’ll just be left with the ‘feeling’ of a dream and I’ll be so annoyed that I can’t remember what went with it.

Nicotine patches induce lucid dreaming though I’m not sure I would advocate a nicotine naive person to try this. Maybe a low dose oral supplement, but that may end up bad too. I love fully lucid dreaming and have induced it with nicotine regularly

I love you
Said as easy as abc
Wrapped tight, content
Not realising that this wrapping was secured with cling film, that I was being suffocated
And you forgot your abcs
I adore this, well done