• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Gaming WoW TBC classic

I haven't checked out Official TBC yet, but I was a classic player for the first two phases. How has TBC been for you?

I haven't checked out Official TBC yet, but I was a classic player for the first two phases. How has TBC been for you?
Pretty good man I'm playing casually and just leveling. My biggest gripe about classic was class imbalance and it's way better in TBC.

My goal is to do some relatively casual raising and pvp. Would be cool to get 2200 again

I started playing classic and having a blast. Maybe I can get addicted to WoW again instead of alcohol, heh.

If anyone else is playing or is interested let me know
Man I miss that game don't think I've been off long enough for my account to be deleted that game made me feel like the way I do when I am the highest I can be on heroin I think because of my Asperger's but a lot of video games have always had an almost phychicdelic recreational effect on me especially the good ol' PS1 and PS2 games oh that was a good time of my life parents were in the living room of our shitty flat tearing eachother apart over drugs and I just put on my playstation And could easily block them out

Anyway back on topic op I promise if I get back on you will be the first to know I won't say my characters name here however... Because let's just say i done a few things here ninjaed a few items there and was something of an infamous trolling rolling ninja theirs even a video about me yep I used to cause a nice healthy bit of chaos back in the day...

well I haven't played for a few days... I want to... but I find myself chatting with friends more

I think it's just one of those games you need to play with friends to truly enjoy

worst case scenario I lag cause of latency?
If you're playing PvE 110-130ms ping isn't that bad. I did that for a long time on pservers with no issues. Only time it became really apparent was PvP and fighting someone who was on the native country related to the server.