• YES: doesn't bother me what happened in the past

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • NO: It sure does bother me...

Votes: 32 55.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HELL NO!!!

Living in a murder house would murder me...

-=shudders=-

I've had one negative spiritual experience [years before I experimented with drugs] and that's enough to STILL keep me up at night. I am a scaredy cat.. with good reason [of course ;)].

Logic tells me it does matter... a lot. What a daunting thought!

Besides, old houses sometimes give me the creeps when just visiting a friend.

After my ex and I broke up, he got a fairly decent townhouse and even that house bothered me. It made no sense whatsoever... no more than 10-15 yrs old, yet for some peculiar reason they [the owners] put OLD door handles on the doors and installed an old heater. wtf? Everytime I looked at them, they looked so out of place.. it was creepy.

I know no-one will probably see my concern on that one... I suck. 8(

This was a hard one to answer. I am a bit yes and no.

Knowing that some one had been murdered in a house would definately mean something to me, however, it wouldn't stop me from living in the house either.

In general day to day hussle and bussle, I doubt it would even register on my mind after a while. However in saying that, I do partake in the burning of the weed at times plus a very healthy intake of red wine. I am sure this would lead to a few worried nights looking behind lounges and under beds etc.

i'd live in a morgue if i had, doesn't phase me a little bit.
i mean if you believe in ghosts then you would have crossed the path of a 1000 today alone.

samadhi said:
When i was 14, we (stupidly) decided to have a seance. We laid cut out letters on a mirror and used a glass for the planchette. We started asking questions and we got a name: Tom Dickson. We asked what he did and got an occupation: electrician. Asked how he died and got: murder. We asked if he had anything to say and got: Leave.

Did you ever do any research to try to find out if the guy existed?

katmeow said:
Did you ever do any research to try to find out if the guy existed?

Yeah, we asked my friends grandmother (who used to run the brothel) and she said said that there was an altercation back in the early 70's in which a patron killed the other patron because of an argument over one of the girls. What freaked us out was that she remembered his name as "Tommo". 8o

We asked her if the police got involved, but she kinda kept quiet about that. If anyone knows the history of the QLD police in the 70's (Fitzgerald Inquiry, anyone?) they'll get the gist. :\

Not irrefutable evidence that the man existed, but it was certainly food for thought, considering her grandmother lived on the other side of town and couldn't have known we had conducting a seance.

it'd be fun to have a murder mystery party there, and then at the end tell everybody that it's a real murder house. possibly more effective if you have a corpse and some blood handy.

sierra said:
not that i had much to do with those murders and suspicious deaths mind you...
Somehow that denial just doesnt seem right ... 8(

Id demand to get it for less money, kick up a stink in the media, then finally open a nighclub there leveraging all that free marketting in as lame a way as possible :)
Afterlife- you'll dance your soul away

All things being equal id avoid it unless i was really bored :\
I would have thought not disclosing what had happened there could be violating(not sure what term is appropriate here) peoples beliefs.

nope, i don't think i could do it. i have an over active imagination most of the time as is so something like living in a murder house i feel could quite possibly do my head in :)

Last edited:
hmm.. what do people think about the "korp house" in melbourne that sold over the weekend...

seems like a rather sad, evil place.. :(

Fuck man, I wouldnt mind a bit.
Might add some excitement to my life.

Kinda like a bastard child of Amityville and that episode of the simpsons.

-Later

^ Exactly (josh nexus). For all the shit I've been told by people who think they may have seen something, everytime I've been to a supposedly haunted place (including the quarantine station ghost tour in Sydney - which anyone in Sydney should check out if they can - great night) I've experienced nothing.

Therefore I don't believe. And if ghosts are so malicious and scary you'd think the first person they would want to fuck with is a non-believer like me.

I think if you've ever had a supernatural experience, you were probably scared and priming yourself for it. Nothing I've ever witnessed can not be explained away with a bit of pondering on the event.

Quarantine Station Ghost Tour

Quarantine Station

Booking

TheWeedMan said:
They work on fear. If you're not scared, then you won't see nothing. The more scared you get, the more shit happens. They target people who they know are vulnerable. Plus doing seances doesn't help either.

did you get this information from the "how to be a ghost" handbook? :p

astrosmurf said:
did you get this information from the "how to be a ghost" handbook? :p
LMAO

What would be really funny tho is if TheWeedMan was actually a ghost and now you've pissed him off!

He'd be all liek: 'oh, u fuked now wigga' *pull cone*
And u'd be liek: 'oh man!, why didnt i believe him!?!... now hes all eating my brains n stuff and its so totally uncool' *wail* *gnash teeth* *ask for cone*

heh ... its funny to me =D

word, xcidium.

I've been in the presence where someone has experienced something similar. This was 5 years ago and still to this day I suffer anxiety at night when I'm alone...

No drugs involved. Fuck, I don't think I even smoked cigi's at the time.

lostpunk5545 said:
everytime I've been to a supposedly haunted place (including the quarantine station ghost tour in Sydney - which anyone in Sydney should check out if they can - great night) I've experienced nothing.

Quarantine Station Ghost Tour

Quarantine Station

Booking

me and a mate experienced something there in the old hospital... freaked us both out.. both of us are fairly loud people, but my mate didn't say a word until we hit the pub afterwards....

unfortunately, the hospital has burned down since (fucking developers!!!)

but i highly recommend the quarantine station tour :D

muzby said:
me and a mate experienced something there in the old hospital... freaked us both out..
LMAO ... a spontaneous homosexual moment?

but i highly recommend the quarantine station tour :D
Euphemisms always confuse me .. but it sounds pretty darn HOT! =D

Love the smell of burnt Muzby in the morning

I still think there are dead children down the side of the house where I'm living at the moment.... :\

^ OMG.. I sensed the same thing when I was in your house.

I was on acid though and having a bad experience so I kept my thoughts to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.