• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Recruitment Would YOU like to moderate AADD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyturbo

Administrator: PR.net
Good morning/afternoon/evening everybody!

This has been a while coming, Australia and Asia drug discussion is somewhat undermanned and we would like to offer someone the opportunity to join our mod team.

We are looking for someone that hangs around Australian and Asian drug discussion. Preferably someone with ties or experience in the region. Who feels like they would be able to help us keep the peace and enforce the forum guidelines.

If you think this is something that might interest you, Please write up an application, explaining basically who you are, why you'd like to join us and why you think you're be a good fit. Anything you think we should know such as experience you might have with moderating similar forums and such.

Once you've done that, please kindly message that application to me and/or @F.U.B.A.R. and you'll be in the running. <3

This recruitment will be open until 12th of August. Good luck!

Andy

Is it my imagination or has the Aussie forum just started getting a bit more energetic. I’m sure I’ve started noticing more Aussies around the place more generally too.

Whoever gets made mod can they amend the rules to allow price discussion as allowed in the European Forum?

Is it my imagination or has the Aussie forum just started getting a bit more energetic. I’m sure I’ve started noticing more Aussies around the place more generally too.

Whoever gets made mod can they amend the rules to allow price discussion as allowed in the European Forum?
We have made that change :) As long as it doesn't start going down the dick sizing path its all good!

Oh cool. That should allow some more useful conversations about how things are going around the country.
Absolutely mate, I was very pleased myself when the former AADD mods agreed to this change. I think it was well overdue :)

I'll write up an application when I have some time. I spend a lot of time here on night shift and have modded heaps of forums previously. Plus I'm in Sydney.

Do we even have a mod ATM???

Everyone is quoting meth prices which would be great if the supplier's decided to lower them on account of so much demand!

For the price of shard in my neck of the woods I'm seriously wondering if there's any difference between the 1% who controls the global economy and the cartels at the top of the meth trade!

Do we even have a mod ATM???

Everyone is quoting meth prices which would be great if the supplier's decided to lower them on account of so much demand!

For the price of shard in my neck of the woods I'm seriously wondering if there's any difference between the 1% who controls the global economy and the cartels at the top of the meth trade!
Yes, AADD is one of the forums I currently moderate. You should apply Boku!

Oh cool. That should allow some more useful conversations about how things are going around the country.

Lol, having pointed that out for years but never had anything but "EADD is special" response, its coz youre a BLOKE INNIT...:will be funny to see the prices between states , or sad depending on every you live.

Meh.

Can I do an audio application? I'd just find it easier... I'd love to be a part of this.
Of course you can buddy. Just pm me a link with the audio file. I have extended the closing date an extra week as im currently very unwell. I hope to see your application mate!
Regards,
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.