Would Remote Mind Control Be Possible With Current Technology?

https://jnlwp.defense.gov/Portals/5...s_to_Industry/JNLWD_HE_APBI_Brief_DistroA.pdf[/URL}
welcome to the future its already hear.

https://jnlwp.defense.gov/Portals/50/Documents/Resources/Presentations/Joint_Integration_Program_Advanced_Planning_Briefs_to_Industry/JNLWD_HE_APBI_Brief_DistroA.pdf

EDIT: aww the morons found enough brain cells to take their own links down.. lol now if they could only make "mind control" work. Anybody else have a utterly delusional belief that these asshats were actually really smart?

Last edited:
  • Shannon Foley
    On detail assignment to the JNLWD as a Human Effects Scientist.
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Defense & Space

• July 2013 – Present 6 years 2 months
    Quantico, VA
  • Image for Engineering Psychologist
    Engineering Psychologist
    NAVSEA Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division

2009 – Present 10 years
  • Image for Project Manager

Project Manager
    L3 Communications | D.P. Associates

2006 – 2009 3 years
Education
Skills & Endorsements
Join LinkedIn to see Shannon’s skills, endorsements, and full profileGroups
View Shannon Foley’s full profile to...
  • See who you know in common
  • Get introduced
  • Contact Shannon Foley directly
Join LinkedIn
People also viewed
Some world class anti social government asshatts likely behind these crimes. Hi.. Now that we know who you are how do you feel?

You fucking retards create wepons that tourture people.

Last edited:
^Any context for publicly posting info about these random people? How can we be sure you're not gaslighting them??? ??

Its not random people. Those people hold high positions in the US non lethal wepon program. They create and test covert psycological wepons. The same shit that has tortured and tried and failed at ruining my life. These systems are strait disgusting.

I am a victim of gang stalking. I just read about "rays" and strangely my brother used to say to me all the time about how "the rays are up today". He said it as a joke I thought as we were both into conspiracies a bit but he is a lot older than me so now I am not so sure.

Yes mate it is?

Almost three years of this. I worked my way through so much, while under the laser from this crap. Do you think we should continue with a new thread or keep firing on the existing.

What im looking to do here is present clearly what they try and do and how they do it in a way that those who have not had any exspierincec with this will grasp it. I can do this at this point. I can explain all those and more. What are your thoughts?

Hahaaaaaa, dudeeeeee why

I mean did you at least saw who started the thread? Our lil erich which isn't at least half as funny as him though you really invested time in this and while we can all agree this can be done, why do you keep goin in this? You made ur own secret lab here, shh. Don't scare the snakes, they play in the playground with the smurfs burst dot inside the womb you know what I mean ofc you dont

why you should know this, you should be a hive mind, shit

maybe u try to control us

Yep and I see you have no lab pass. Wander on off to a thread more fitting Fox.

Wait though Hive mind is very relevant. The BS interface even went on about that shit for months. The AI aspect of this is so full of shit, but I have little doubt that the realization of this would get certain people or group's quite erect.

There are people out there that power is their main drive.

The reason I continue to post about this is victims around the world are hooked up to this asshat interface. The fucking thing tortures people and tries to ruin their lives.

Any of that seem important enough to look into and exspose?

Last edited:
This may not be specific to topic and do not know if it's been posted.
Do "they" not control our minds remotely already with smartphones and other devices? Serious question and not IMO a conspiracy theory.
I quit working on software related issues when windows 10 came out... it is an abomination.

This may not be specific to topic and do not know if it's been posted.
Do "they" not control our minds remotely already with smartphones and other devices? Serious question and not IMO a conspiracy theory.
I quit working on software related issues when windows 10 came out... it is an abomination.

Here is an article about this question. When you look at permissions given to apps you see body scans. There is allot of data that can and is harvested through this. Emotional reaction to specific stimulus is an important one.

The chemtrails which we are bombarded by play a part in the Global mind control program it is the metallic nanoparticles in particular which are building up in everybody's body and hidden and delivered via processed foods such as wheat products like biscuits cakes etc.

People are filling up with these nanoparticles in all parts of their system which are used I believe for the purpose of conducting the EMF's or whatever type of signals are involved.
This will just be one tiny little branch and Avenue of the overall comprehensive and intricate programme and blueprint for controlling humanity via mind control technology which without question is very real and way beyond anything we have been led to believe we have the capabilities for on this planet so far.

The real advanced technologies are deliberately held back from us reports and Kept Secret but used against us in earnest what we believe we have the capability to do technology wise is probably only 2 or 3% of what they are actually doing and keeping secrets from us all.

People are still shockingly naive however to think that these type of things do not take place and we have not advanced this far.

So many people on this planet have an extraordinary amount of waking up to do that is for certain.

I read the other day that Neuralink had successfully connected a living monkey's brain to a computer via a neural implant, and that Musk was already putting in applications for human trials. It might be closer than we think!

^ Pffft, Elon Musk is a puppet put in place to keep the sheeple distracted, Neuralink is a sham and just for show, we already have the technology for high fidelity, wireless, long range brain-computer interfacing that can be reliably and covertly applied to either large segments of the population or specific Targeted Individuals. Why bother messing around with putting USB ports into rat brains, we're way beyond that already and have been for decades, but THEY don't want us to know! ;)

^ Pffft, Elon Musk is a puppet put in place to keep the sheeple distracted, Neuralink is a sham and just for show, we already have the technology for high fidelity, wireless, long range brain-computer interfacing that can be reliably and covertly applied to either large segments of the population or specific Targeted Individuals. Why bother messing around with putting USB ports into rat brains, we're way beyond that already and have been for decades, but THEY don't want us to know! ;)

Ah but this was a wireless connection. But I do agree that we either have or are about to have this technology. At this point I dont think it's about if we will have it, it's about when we will have it available to the public.

I don't know about large groups or Elon being a pupet.. but QFT on the rest.

This is scary as they are working on and getting close to actually being able to monitor and control neural activity.