Would Remote Mind Control Be Possible With Current Technology?

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
No, since we don't have any musical device that you can attach to your head and like make music with ur thoughts I don't see this happening even in 70yrs from now. It requires fuck me requires a lotta shit that we don't have and will not have maybe and I said before this is one of the reason why Reddit should be banned or at least be censored in some form. Many disagree with Facebook because it adopted this behaviour but to me it's really nice to see this being apply in the real world.

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Linked as its completely related

neversickanymore

Staff member
Victims of this report having specific organs targeted. Well I wonder why?

It looks like prolonged Infrasound can have severe effects including on fibrous connective tissue, leading to significant fibrosis. When severe enough this can cause severe health issues that debilitate and can kill.

Having your ventral cavity or other organs regularly resonated is intended to cause severe fear, induce helplessness, compound stress and discomfort and cause heath conditions. Health conditions reduce life quality, hamper or prevent work and can financially destroy someone in the United States and utterly ruin quality of life. When they do this you can touch your sternum and it feels somewhat like a sonic toothbrush, produces an unpleasant tightness and minor pain in your chest and reminds you for the time being your harassment, by who ever the coward chicken shit in the rain pussy, is something temporarily out of your control. Humbling but certainly not devastating. Its not magic, its just tech and subject to physics like everything else. Thinking about your system Melvin and its reliance on infrasound, well now that's quite the akiles heal isn't it. Its just a little bit before one of us cracks this. Been thinking about that old movie predator Mel. The correct microphone array and open source software will indicate the infrasound sources even if hidden or buried.. yes, been thinking about that movie lately Mel.

NSFW:

Continuous inflammation is painful, debilitating and demoralizing.

The torture is always kept random. Unless its attempting operant conditioning , you never know when or what combination you will face.

Its designed right off the directives of The Kubrick interrogation manual.

Last edited:

neversickanymore

Staff member
Year five.. unbreakable. You broke the minute you undertook, participated in or turned a blind eye to any level of this.

Places where this is/has happened should list The United States, including children and innocent citizens. Claiming that this is not torture is an unjust determination made by those that wish to torture and it’s only been given a new name in hopes of evading legal consequences.

Last edited:

December Flower

Bluelighter
Year five.. unbreakable. You broke the minute you undertook, participated in or turned a blind eye to any level of this.

Places where this is/has happened should list The United States, including children and innocent citizens. Claiming that this is not torture is an unjust determination made by those that wish to torture and it’s only been given a new name in hopes of evading legal consequences.
I don't want to be mean, but you're coocoo for cocoapuffs.

And I'm not talking about the technology that this is technically doable. Yeah, it's probably doable. What I'm talking about is you assuming that someone would do that to you.
Why? Why is not everyone else also a victim of this? Why just you? What makes you so special? Are you Batman? Do you have the cure for cancer? Did you invent a new form of transportation? Are you Viktor Schauberger? What's the square root of pi?

I personally suffer from paranoid schizophrenia, but I know when my brain is just having some crazy paranoid ideations, so I ignore them. "No, the undead will not rise if I'm too loud at a graveyard, that's just shit your parents told you to be quiet at a graveyard", stuff like that. Helps to use logical thinking. Maybe get tested?
Just ask yourself: What, out of 7.7 BILLION human beings makes you so special that someone would waste millions of dollars to mind control YOU?!

That might help, unless you're in too deep.

neversickanymore

Staff member
I don't want to be mean, but you're coocoo for cocoapuffs.

And I'm not talking about the technology that this is technically doable. Yeah, it's probably doable. What I'm talking about is you assuming that someone would do that to you.
Why? Why is not everyone else also a victim of this? Why just you? What makes you so special? Are you Batman? Do you have the cure for cancer? Did you invent a new form of transportation? Are you Viktor Schauberger? What's the square root of pi?

I personally suffer from paranoid schizophrenia, but I know when my brain is just having some crazy paranoid ideations, so I ignore them. "No, the undead will not rise if I'm too loud at a graveyard, that's just shit your parents told you to be quiet at a graveyard", stuff like that. Helps to use logical thinking. Maybe get tested?
Just ask yourself: What, out of 7.7 BILLION human beings makes you so special that someone would waste millions of dollars to mind control YOU?!

That might help, unless you're in too deep.

Hey December Flower I get where you are coming from, but mind control has nothing to do with schizophrenia. They may share a few overlapping characteristics in a very broad interpretation, but are really inherently different. Also people who are victims of mind control may be misdiagnosed as schitzophernic and schizophrenics may be delusional and believe they are victims of mind control. Certainly creates a confusing situation. I have never experienced schizophrenia so I am not knowledgeable enough to point out key differences that can easily be identified between them.. Should be pretty easy though as the "allice in wonderland" technique employed in mind control is very unique and I feel it would be very unlikely to be found represented in a schitzophernic naïve to the concept. Techniques employed by the Chinese mind control method should also be relatively easy to identify. The easiest should be that mind control audio stimulation is blocked by noise canceling technology while schitzophernic symptoms likely are not.

As you have a mental illness Im surprised you posted "I don't want to be mean, but you're coocoo for cocoapuffs" as this seems to feed into negative stigmatism associated with mental health. If I had a condition like this I would not feed a bs stigmatism I was up against.

This is great and gives a nice overview of mind control. The greatest torturer of a tormented time and generation is an American. They won't stop until they succeed and they will.. just not with this shit.

I'll be back with a dedication or two to the Criminal Intelligence Agency for their part in helping create some of the major loves in my life. Fuckers set out to control the world and ended up creating the counter culture revolution. You know how to make god laugh.. tell her your plans.

Edit:

NSFW:

Gov mind control... sorry my face was already stolen by the just and righteous side.

NSFW:

NSFW:

The only ones who are helpless are you. 70 years of pathetic failure in which you ruined innocent lives and minds and your such dogshit your still at it.

Last edited:

December Flower

Bluelighter
Hey December Flower I get where you are coming from, but mind control has nothing to do with schizophrenia. They may share a few overlapping characteristics in a very broad interpretation, but are really inherently different. Also people who are victims of mind control may be misdiagnosed as schitzophernic and schizophrenics may be delusional and believe they are victims of mind control. Certainly creates a confusing situation. I have never experienced schizophrenia so I am not knowledgeable enough to point out key differences that can easily be identified between them.. Should be pretty easy though as the "allice in wonderland" technique employed in mind control is very unique and I feel it would be very unlikely to be found represented in a schitzophernic naïve to the concept. Techniques employed by the Chinese mind control method should also be relatively easy to identify. The easiest should be that mind control audio stimulation is blocked by noise canceling technology while schitzophernic symptoms likely are not.

As you have a mental illness Im surprised you posted "I don't want to be mean, but you're coocoo for cocoapuffs" as this seems to feed into negative stigmatism associated with mental health. If I had a condition like this I would not feed a bs stigmatism I was up against.

This is great and gives a nice overview of mind control. The greatest torturer of a tormented time and generation is an American. They won't stop until they succeed and they will.. just not with this shit.

I'll be back with a dedication or two to the Criminal Intelligence Agency for their part in helping create some of the major loves in my life. Fuckers set out to control the world and ended up creating the counter culture revolution. You know how to make god laugh.. tell her your plans.

Edit:

NSFW:

Gov mind control... sorry my face was already stolen by the just and righteous side.

NSFW:

NSFW:

The only ones who are helpless are you. 70 years of pathetic failure in which you ruined innocent lives and minds and your such dogshit your still at it.

First off: I think being crazy is just a biproduct of living inside this world. So, I don't add a stigma to it, it's just this complex reality that drives our minds wild. Nonstop living in dopamine heaven/hell, depending on your philosophical point of view, it's no wonder psychological illness is on the rise.

I find that schizophrenia is able to emulate most any process, be it audial, visual, ranging from euphoria to panic. That's why it's so hard to determine. It can and will disguise itself as something you can believe, until you don't. Well, at least that's how mine behaves.