• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Would it be safe to dose some Tianeptine after a night of meth use?

Stimlover22

Bluelighter
So, I feel pretty strung out after using about a quarter gram of crystal the past two days.

I have some tianeptine sodium (a nootropic), that I would like to dose to try to take the edge off, however, I can't really find much info on a Meth + Tianeptine combo and whether or not it would be safe to dose it after indulging with shards?

Does anyone have any knowledge of how risky/not risky this combo would be?

Hey I personally have done my share of meth and Tianeptine but never together. I would assume that it might make you a little jittery with the stimulant effect from Tia added to the meth "leftovers". Although at a small dose like 50mgs-75mgs might actually relax you somewhat. I just don't have the level of scientific intelligence that can accurately predict the outcome of mixing the two. I would start off with a real small dose and see what happens, if it's working keep dosing in small increments and if it has a negative effect, it's short halflife means it should dissipate fairly quickly. Just be careful and pay attention to your mind and body and let us know, I am curios to see what exactly happens. Good luck!