• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random Would I profit from having kids guys????.....

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
Ok I don't have any kids, but I do pay $520 for 1 room where I live at.

But recently I hear that people with kids can get a low income appartment with 2 rooms for $300 a month...ONLY because they have kids???

Also my friend told me that a baby ONLY takes up the size of a shoe box and that you can just have them in your livintg room and profit??not sure if he was bragging or trolling

So question
Would I profit from having kids with this girl I know that said she was only dating me to have a family??

Let me know please guys

Massive profits. Tax-deductions and what-not. After the first one, you can recycle all the shit you bought for the previous side-effect of sex.
Four is a good number.

Kids.

Five minutes of pleasure, a lifetime of regret... :ROFLMAO:

I do actually love mine though - sometimes...

Will you profit from kids by paying a lower rent? Lol, that's a giant, fat NO. Governments provide tax benefits for having kids, and maybe you'd get a slightly lower rent, but do you have any idea how much it costs to feed and clothe a child? Benefits are provided to help offset the costs of raising kids. You will spend FAR more money on a child than you will receive in any sort of benefits.

I hope you're not seriously asking this question. If you are, I hope you do not have any kids until you get a lot more mature. No offense.

Will you profit from kids by paying a lower rent? Lol, that's a giant, fat NO. Governments provide tax benefits for having kids, and maybe you'd get a slightly lower rent, but do you have any idea how much it costs to feed and clothe a child? Benefits are provided to help offset the costs of raising kids. You will spend FAR more money on a child than you will receive in any sort of benefits.

I hope you're not seriously asking this question. If you are, I hope you do not have any kids until you get a lot more mature. No offense.
Ok thanks for the advice guys I don't think I'll have any kids any time soon 😂

Nobody realizes how difficult being a parent is until they become a parent. If you subtract $300/month from $520/month, you end up with $220 a month. This works out to $7.23 a day... That's not a very good wage for a 24/7 job. My daughter outgrows her shoes every couple of months and (for some insane reason) her tiny shoes always cost more than the cheapest shoes I can find for my big ass feet.

Having kids ensures you profit in joy, not cash.