• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Would I likely have issues with benzoes if I never had issues with any other drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deruyityn

Bluelighter
Most of my experience with drugs in my life has been with stims mdma speed coke when I was younger. Apart from coke though those other two have built in mechanisms making it unfaesible to take regularly due to them being horrendously taxing on the body. With coke I had a few months where I was taking it alot. I used up alot of my student loan on it but when I was about to fail uni I stopped immediately and cracked on with my work. So was not an issue. I even tried crack a couple times and sure I finished all I had on that day but called it a day there and forgot about it after.

As another note I have now been taking kratom for nearly two years and I certainly could take it more often if I wanted but never want to. I just don't want to be high every day. I do one day on two days off usually with breaks if my tolerance is rising.

So I ask, given my above previous track record, if I wanted to take benzoes now and then like a once every week or two thing is it likely I would have problems with controlling my usage? Ive taken etiz a couple of times but it was only on comedowns and so wasn't a very controlled setting. I would like to experiment now with its therapeutic uses only now and then as stated.

I had some diazepam once before I bought a gram off someone for mdma comedowns and at the time I was unaware about half lives. So I found it annoying when I dosed a couple of days in a row and found myself becoming more and more zombified each day. I didn't know how it built up due to the long half life. My point is I found it annoying that I couldn't go about my day rather than 'wanting more'.

Thoughts?

This question is not suited for OD as we can only speculate and only you can truly answer it.

Do you suffer from anxiety or do you just want to take them recreational? If so, taking benzos for fun is a bad idea, as a black out isn't fun, benzos aren't really euphoric on their own and withdrawal can be hell on earth.

This question is not suited for OD as we can only speculate and only you can truly answer it.

Do you suffer from anxiety or do you just want to take them recreational? If so, taking benzos for fun is a bad idea, as a black out isn't fun, benzos aren't really euphoric on their own and withdrawal can be hell on earth.

Saying benzos aren't recreational or euphoric is completely subjective. I know many people myself included that love benzos for recreation. It's actually my favorite drug. But yes I can lead to blackouts and doing things you regret if abused and taken in high doses.

I said in my OP I want to use them experimentally for therapeutic uses so that doesnt mean recreational does it.

Either low doses in social situations and/or for minor stim comedowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.