• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Would 10 2mg xanax kill me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanman88

Greenlighter
What's up everyone, hope someone can help.
I was just wondering how many xanax it will take to kill you, also would that shit be a painful death?
Because I know when you have a lot of xanax it knocks you out so would you just fall asleep and never wake up?
:?
Thanks.

While it's not impossible it would most likely just cause you to blackout for a day or so. Not that you wouldn't run into issues like asinine behavior before passing out or worse yet falling and injuring yourself. Some more serious complications would be combing it with other drugs that might reduce your breathing leading to hypoxia or becoming sick while sedated and aspirating on vomit.

Some who try to commit suicide with pills wake up later on in the hospital with disabilities and in far worse shape than before the attempt. I'm hoping this is just a morbid curiosity but if not I implore you to reach out for some professional help before making a mistake that can't be rectified or undone.

https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

1-800-273-8255

It would definetly 100% not kill you... the LD50 for benzodiazepeines is in the thousand of MGs, there are case reports of people surviving several times that amount with little to no medical assistance.

Once in a blackout i finished off a 100mg bag of phenazepam in a couple days. I ended up blacking out for a week or so and after a few days of watching over me, they brought me to a hospital. I was doing all sorts of weird shit and they worried for my saftey.

When i came back to reality i was disoriented and embaressed. Everyone was pissed at me and it sucked. Don't go taking massive doses of benzo's. The chance of something sketchy happening is high.

Hey OP, sorry you seem to be having suicidal thoughts :(

I hope you realise that we cannot allow members to field suicide questions like this. But please check out our forum The Dark Side, and take a look at the resources posted up by Jekyl Anhydride.

Take care,
CFC

Status
Not open for further replies.