Worst thing you have ever done?

Did you compensate the BJ with coke, or did someone give you head and coke?
an older folk sucked my dick and gave me coke as a reward.for the record, I didn't enjoy it at all and felt uncomfortable the whole time, id.nevr do that shit again... EVER.

When I was about 15, I was at my friend's house when I was supposed to be checking on the house while they were away. He had an aquarium with several goldfish, and I was pissed at him for having spread some rumors behind my back. So, I filleted and fried up all the fish in the aquarium and then made it look like either the cat or one of his dogs knocked over the fish bowl and got them. To be honest, they were pretty good. He never had any idea.

It usually happens under the influence of drugs; especially through involuntary astral projection.

I'm starting to believe you, sir, are a troll.
Could you explain yourself clearly and fully without having to be asked to explain in more details, so as to contribute to a discussion without creating a sub-thread every time.

Excuse Me... But that is illegitimate.
I was saying in short context because it truly is easier to read...

Let Me elaborate?

"The worst thing you have ever done?" ... Is the Title of this thread... Correct?

I said... "It usually happens under the influence of drugs; especially through involuntary astral projection."
I have had many "bad" experiences before, under the influence of drugs... Where I just so happen to do some things that I regretted. [In terms to this thread]

Since I took the drugs... I "astral projected" or "through involuntary astral projection..." I happend to have out of control experiences. [In terms to this thread]

So please tell Me... How am I a troll?

Excuse Me... But that is illegitimate.
I was saying in short context because it truly is easier to read...

Let Me elaborate?

"The worst thing you have ever done?" ... Is the Title of this thread... Correct?

I said... "It usually happens under the influence of drugs; especially through involuntary astral projection."
I have had many "bad" experiences before, under the influence of drugs... Where I just so happen to do some things that I regretted. [In terms to this thread]

Since I took the drugs... I "astral projected" or "through involuntary astral projection..." I happend to have out of control experiences. [In terms to this thread]

So please tell Me... How am I a troll?

The thread asks the question "What is the worst thing you ever done".
You only mentioned that it happens during drug induced astral projection, but did not say what it actually is that happened.

When I was about 15, I was at my friend's house when I was supposed to be checking on the house while they were away. He had an aquarium with several goldfish, and I was pissed at him for having spread some rumors behind my back. So, I filleted and fried up all the fish in the aquarium and then made it look like either the cat or one of his dogs knocked over the fish bowl and got them. To be honest, they were pretty good. He never had any idea.

I once saw someone pour beer into an aquarium and thought that was awful because it would poison the fish. But the next week the fish were in the pink of health and I could swear they maybe even put on a little bit of weight, and apparently the fish swam a bit more slowly for a time the night it happened. Not that I recommend anyone try it. For all we know, the hops and the congeners in the beer could be toxic as well, and a beer gut is not a net positive for health.
711835.jpg

The good health of the fish was a surprise, because I previously only associated beer with fish in terms of drinking beer with a fish fry, a means of marinating fish before cooking, and making a batter for cod and other fish to be eaten . . . more to the point I know that alcohol is poisonous in all but small amounts to practically all living things, in fact the effects sought, from mild tipsiness to the dissociative anaesthesia some people get with near-lethal doses, are the beginning of toxicity.

Someone else I know fed bourbon to fish by putting it in the water with an eye dropper, though I do not recommend this either. Some animals like to eat pot, though not as many as like to eat opium poppies -- maybe animals also have not yet been able to research pot as thoroughly any time recently, just like humankind because of the longtime bans . . .

Veterinarians do surgery on koi and goldfish by putting anaesthetic for fish in some water in a tub, the fish go in the tub until swimming on their side or sitting on the bottom with their eyes closed . . . if it is a surgery to remove a growth, they infiltrate the growth with local anaesthetic with a tiny needle as with growths on people, or apply it with a brush or swab, then do the surgery. Afterwards they put the fish in distilled water or whatever and the fish wake up. I heard once that in the old days vodka or reagent grade ethanol were used as the general anesthetic and putting it in a piece of cotton and wrapping the head and gills was another technique, or they would do without it. I guess that bourbon, šljivovica or schnapps presented too many potential complications, wine would take too long, and absinthe would probably make the fish crazy and intractable . . . a drunken piranha or electric eel on absinthe jumping out of the water like a tarpon would be difficult for a veterinarian to treat . . .

Morphine, hydromorphone, dihydromorphine, alphaprodine, dimethylthiambutene and other narcotics were tested on fish by methods not totally made clear in the 1920s to 1950s as reported in a book about morphine and a number of monographs and articles about narcotics I have read. Since specific doses per body weight were sought and some of the experiments were about what percentage of the doses ended up in which organs, presumably it was some kind of injection, feeding it to them as a solid form, or direct application to the gills. One behavioural experiment showed that fish on morphine became less aggressive and were not as hungry. The metabolic fate experiments were done on every animal under the sun it seemed: earthworms, rats, mice, hamsters, gerbils, rabbits, guinea pigs, frogs, fish, birds, dogs, cats, horses, ferrets, raccoons, lizards, turtles, salamanders, a bear in one case . . . in one set of experiments plants were tested as well . . . neurological and digestive experiments included ones which used isolated animal tissues like intestine, nerves, sections of brain, veins and arteries, striated muscles, smooth muscles, hearts and pieces of hearts, stomach, skin, eyes . . . there is a loop of intestine usually from dogs or rats, which is a fairly standard tool used in pharmacological experiments and they are attached to one or more apparatus which records a graph of the movement or electrical properties in volts, amperes and/or ohms . . . there can be a computer readout and/or pens on paper to print the graph, but in the old days there could be a piece of glass or polished metal covered with soot or a very thin layer of gold and a stylus would scratch out the graph . . .

Last edited:
Went on a month long bender last month abusing Lyrica in ridiculously high doses, Ativan, Valium and alcohol.
During this time I tried propping myself up on a bench top while off my bean and fell face first onto tiled floor; I was taken by ambulance to the ER and received 15 stitches across my eyebrow and forehead. This STILL didn't stop me. I went about my usual downward spiral and ended up fainting in a store.. I was as high as kite at the the time and found myself in another ambulance to hospital.
I was out of my mind and numbing some serious anxiety and depression issues.. I finally regained myself and the realisation hit me hard. I had a week of awful withdrawals and honestly wanted to die.
I lost myself.
I'm now lucid and have had 2 fantastic weeks clean. I've adjusted my meds and started anti anxiety medication which has definitely helped.

# Watched a man, helpless, while he was smashing his head into a wall while on 40mg 25C-NBOMe, which I gave him (I gave hime 20 doses, he thought it was one).

So you gave him pure powder? And didn't tell him it was 20 doses? Do I have this right?

His stuff was pretty good. Gave me coke dick so the guy was just licking a limp dick but he kept saying "I love your cock" - probably had to do with the whole panty theme. Trying to force himself into a different role by saying he loves cock.

Okay...there's a few;

# Fed a genuine retard enough drugs to turn an elephant upside down,
# Did the same with another nutcase (I don't know how they always get into my life?!) and he ended up killing his parents a few months after we moved out.
# It's not me this time but I kinda agreed with my grlfriend to drop this puppy we had for a few months at an undisposed spot. (It was way too hard to deal with at that time of our lives (We're heroin addicts).
# Did the same with our child.
# Carried a knife for over 10 years whenever I went outside (UK).
# In school there was this retard. his name was Charlie (or Charlie P); we tortured this kid like it was Abu Ghraib: Water Torture, Unlawful administraition of drugs (fucked him up with Savlia 40x), beat him, tied to a chair etc.....and he thanked us for it (....ugh).
# Blew up hundred of deodorants at the Leeds Fest riots and a bunch of tents (don't remember if there were people inside though). Tthis ones actually pretty funny but it was really stupid, I was like 16 though..
# Overdosed on pure Carfentanyl that made me ovrdose but seizure before I died: I was lying on a metal bedframe and my head hitting the bedpost some 20-30 times before my girlfriend realised what was happening and helped me away from the fucker and Narcanned me (I still only have 60% of my memory so there's probably far worse ones hidden awaay.
# Smoked for 16 years and I'm 29.
# Found out one of my best friends from school is a massive peado and he;'s now in jail (that's not me but I guess there were signs).
# Watched a man, helpless, while he was smashing his head into a wall while on 40mg 25C-NBOMe, which I gave him (I gave hime 20 doses, he thought it was one).
# Being under the thumb of my girlfriend since she still thinks I'm a Neanderthal. and not telling her it was fine months ago.
# My best friend died a year ago and I didn't find out for 8 months...I was still trying to contact him.
# In school I was kinda of a like "King of the thieves"; our group was the hub of all illegal activity and everyone came to us to party, so what we'd do is steal from a recently closed pub all the alcohol we needed (from the night from the age of 12). Eventally I ended up buying a fake ID as I looked a about 17/18 when I was 15, so it was easier.
# Got caught with 50 doses of one class A drug, 20 hits of another (thank god for "Not for Human Consumption"; I was given it all back!
# Shitton of stupid things in uni but nothing inherently "bad".
# Except when M, one of my best friends, had not just a bad trip but a violent, seizure filled, bad trip. It took 2 hours for him to come down but he never fully recoveed.

I think that's enough for the moemnt, right? I also can't think of more but this has been a weight off my chest, honestly. I've never admitted these things til now.
You left your kid at some random location!? What a fucking piece of shit your are! I hope you die a slow painful death, you human garbage.