Worst thing you have ever done?

What I feel worst about - I was 9, my sister 8, we lived in a highrise with steep, stone steps. We were going out to skate inlines.
She annoyed me, so I pushed her down the stairss
My sister pushed me off a big rock into a large cactus bush, went to the hospital with several hundred needles in me.

Siblings are always assholes to each other.

My sister pushed me off a big rock into a large cactus bush, went to the hospital with several hundred needles in me.

Siblings are always assholes to each other.
Yes, they are indeed.
My big sister shanked me with a scissor, so I was kind in comparisson. Heh.

worst thing i've done is probably be with a prostitute that i didn't check entirely was not being trafficked... i did ask, and was reassured she was independent and okay in life, but i had/have not really done that so im not sure if i was fooled. the guilt gets to me a lot even years later if i have contributed to any evil people's pockets/helped to hurt anyone. obviously, i dont see prostitutes at all anymore, i was at a low point in my life.

i asked this question once to an ex while on acid, and she hit me with a suprising response. still dont know if she was messing with me, but she stuck to the story for 6 entire months until i told my grandpa in front of her, but she told me her ex bf with ms13 when she was 15 had kidnapped, tortured (cut off his fingers one by one while he prayed for his life), and murdered someone who had raped her as a child (her friends father), melted his body down in some acid and fed the remains to catfish. shit hit me off guard, i was like wtf.

not to mention this ex was missing for 4 years when i met her, and i verified that :-/ she was worried the gangs were after her because he snitched about some shit, had me looking over my shoulder and paranoid for years

stupidest thing i ever did was when twacked out on meth take a tattoo gun to my left hand and try to free style a sigil in a bunch of colors with obviously no experience tattooing. got a cover up, but im not even super happy with that, being on my hand and all

All we did was take out the trash.
It's not like it keeps me up at night
or anything.
GOOD TRY feds

Idk why you’d ever wanna tell anybody this.

You don’t tell everything you know cause then everybody will know all that you knew plus what they already knew and you’ll be the only one that don’t know shit

I too used to drunk dial pretty much anyone and babble on about shit and money. Sometimes shop lift with the help from xanax.

Past is past but god damn theres just so much shit.

do u still milk the cow off that mmporg you used to posts

I once shot an animal and didnt eat the meat or show it respect. just shot it with a gun for no reason. Felt completely crushed when I realised I killled it for ABSOLUTELY NO reason. it was from then on that I started to become "hipppiesh" . BTW it was just a squirel but walking over this usualy very lifeful creature which I had stolen from (stolen its life force) I couldnt help but feel its pain, feel the pain of "life" as that animals entire existance and possibilities were gone because of me. Not saying the thing was going to find a cure to cancer but it could have done things which it no longer could have because I killed it, and in that aspect EVERYTHING lost something.

Iv done other stufff, but that was prob the worst, just killing something for no reason...
I lied to my husband who thought I was clean and used behind his back for a year

Shit my pants while really high and ended up having to go to the hospital covered in shit. So glad I can barely remember it