Worst thing you have ever done?

I told the most vile asshole on this site to never come back, after several insults too. I will continue to troll him until he refrains from posting on this site.

forget what i said i ramble when i'm high I NEVER SHOT ANYONE
i did tell a gf of mine that two norcos were tylenol she got blasted it was hilarious

Threw a recyclable can in the trash.

And too all the rapists and animal torturers... Do yourself a favor and put a bullet in your brain. If I ever came across someone doing that I don't think I could control myself as to what I would do to them.

Last edited:
Threw a recyclable can in the trash.

And too all the rapists and animal torturers... Do yourself a favor and put a bullet in your brain. If I ever came across someone doing that I don't think I could control myself as to what I would do to them.

Your kids could be animal torturers and rapists. Oh wait, you're probably like those tribal types that kill their kids for dishonoring the family.

Do this thread a favor and stop spreading the hate. You're not any better than a former rapist or animal torturer, no matter what you like to believe. In fact, if you believe some people are better than others then I guarantee there are former rapists or animal torturers that are better than you. Nicer. More charitable. Much more successful.

I bet ya.

Your kids could be animal torturers and rapists. Oh wait, you're probably like those tribal types that kill their kids for dishonoring the family.

Do this thread a favor and stop spreading the hate. You're not any better than a former rapist or animal torturer, no matter what you like to believe. In fact, if you believe some people are better than others then I guarantee there are former rapists or animal torturers that are better than you. Nicer. More charitable. Much more successful.

I bet ya.

Just no...
Animal torture is one thing, but rape really...

Contemplated and attempted suicide.

Life is too beautiful for such negative thoughts and actions. :)

I bet ya.

Do you have a brain tumor?

knowingly mixed carcinogenic, cheap baccy with weed of high quality for years. The worst part was the rationale that the tobacco would result in more chop. 'cough' regret 'cough'

^ ......

Do you want the definition of sarcasm?

Its okay just PM me and I will educate you, better yet Google it. Jesus Christ!:|