• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst thing a dealer has done to you

I was really dopesick and I went into town (like 1 hour by bus) and went to score in the bar district where I would normally meet my guy. He was busy so he sent one of the guys in his network instead. I got the stuff and was about to hop on the bus to go home, but wanted to get well, so I snorted a bump. Turns out it was like plaster or some concrete that had been chipped off a fucking wall. I was so upset and Ill. I was always a regular and good client, so I called my guy and told him what happened. He knew I am honest about this shit, so he came to give me a gram, but I had to wait 3 hrs in cold, rainy ass weather to get well. At least he made it right in the end and I think that guy he sent got an ass whooping, never saw him around again.

Hmm a few things that I cant mention (against BLUA) but have lost a *lot* of money from the disappearance card.

In terms of worse, probably ordering a batch of pills (specific stamp) and getting sold a copy cat batch that were PMA (as opposed too 120mg mdma)

I consumed half and was sick as a dog. Test kit confirmed PMA. Flushed them.

I was really dopesick and I went into town (like 1 hour by bus) and went to score in the bar district where I would normally meet my guy. He was busy so he sent one of the guys in his network instead. I got the stuff and was about to hop on the bus to go home, but wanted to get well, so I snorted a bump. Turns out it was like plaster or some concrete that had been chipped off a fucking wall. I was so upset and Ill. I was always a regular and good client, so I called my guy and told him what happened. He knew I am honest about this shit, so he came to give me a gram, but I had to wait 3 hrs in cold, rainy ass weather to get well. At least he made it right in the end and I think that guy he sent got an ass whooping, never saw him around again.
I had one asshole sell me some nasty shit. Definitely wasn't meth. It smelled and looked weird.
Another person sold me salt I'm pretty sure

When i was like 17 I gave a dealer 30 bucks to try mushrooms the first time. Then you get the dreaded text “the cops pulled me over” well I had heard it way to many times and wasn’t putting up with that shit. I got drunk on the original four Lokos went to the hood and proceeded to fight the dealer, and then fight some random guy cause he was paid 5 dollars to by my so called “friend” at the time. Long story short that was the last time I ever gave the money up front

Traded a 19 inch screen and a ps4 with 3 games for a few grams peruvian, it turned out the dealer didn't trust it so instead faked two third of the bullets and filled them with lidocaine/Cath RC + PG for it to be as shitty as possible but feel like fresh coke crumbles on the touchy while in the plastic (blue balls/parisian region). Men, did I hate him for it. I still receive emails telling me he downloaded this or that via my account on the ps4 haha..

On the side of the DNM worst thing was TDStone sending supposed HEP that seemed to be a silicone containing drug (lol) (yes, silicone atoms can replace carbon amd be shaped to act like nanomolecules in the body) according to the lab I sent a sample to after trying it and blacking out for 4 hours, losing like almost all my veins in my left arm and hands, seemingly having been picking like a ficking chickun at them while mentally absent, and when coming back to reality was thinking I was all by myself in a train (TGV, still seeing the interior as if I was there) and finding a bag of powder on the table with no one else in the wagon until I realise I'm actually seated in my chair in front of my table in my room and that the lucky pick is actually the bag I received a few hours earlier... God damned wicked, never trust cindica-DNet or TDStone, both i have bad experiences with ordered products for personal use.

Turning this thread around, best my dealers have done for me is giving out product for free or in advance (up to 300g RCs unpaid for) based on trust. Sadly enough my biggest unpaid order never arrived (douane intervention) - 3 packages for a total of around 400gs 4F-PVP, HEXEN and Ephylone, leaving me in debt

Been ripped off, threatened, etc etc but the very worst thing a dealer has done to me is to sell me stimulants

Had a friend who said he was gonna give me half shake and half gas when I asked for an oz but promised me the shake was just as good. Calls me while on his way and said he mostly just has shake. I ended up getting 1/8 of some great purple buds and 7/8 just literal brown powder... like possibly kief but smelled like it was in a rabbits cage and I had to sift it out with a gold panning strainer... was the worst weed I ever had in my life. Still not even sure if it was actually weed at all.

Then a week later he got into a car crash and died... I still have the stuff actually, partly cause I don’t want to smoke it and partly cause I feel it would be disrespectful to throw out the last batch I got off the guy. Was definitely a weird week.

gave me the wrong material, pff dumbass....
once I was copping a 40 quid bundle of h at 3 am and when the guy came I took the bag and felt a big rock but don't check it by opening it keep in mind all my other dealers are asleep except one who let me down which is why I was copping anyway halfway down back to my house (about just over a mile walk) I decide to try it out and what I seen made me want to scream and jump in front of a car instead I just cried literally cried like my soul has been destroyed the tucking dumb packie TWAT gave me crack CRACK 40 quid gone fuck fuck fuck I can't ring him I don't have his number and he dropped off fuck tuck I had to wait until the next day afternoon and sold the crack for half it's worth.. If that a 20 bag a shitty one to the guy was a dick we didn't like each other but I was desperate but at least it was real stuff this time when I smoked it all I thought about was if I jus t fucking waited for my guy to be on(he text me no 20 mins) after the trade I could of had 1.5 grams + of fire... Instead of 0.3(at the most) of well not to bad quality but god ever since that nightmare I was gonna say night but nightmare fits better I always check the gear if unsure... Always

I’m in Australia and shits pretty expensive gear for meth anway. Been sold rubbish countless times, been ripped off, overcharged, dew times gor given too much and taken asbsntdge of. But once this high level guy gave me a shot. No idea how much it wAs but I blacked out, woke up in excruciating pain, ached all over fir days, was up for days end got psychotic. I was the only IV user there but I didn’t gave much ecoweojce, was I’m a room full of men. That was like 12 years ago. Now I often take too much on purpose and is few times I’ve crr RT oases the live bit od over the last 13 years has changed. So has the stuff.

Received 100grams of supposedly 4-mec back the time which was totally crap ( from my old Chinese rc dealer )

Edit : actually it was even older when I coped a 200grams of rockshit hashich from a guy I was getting great quality, it was just before going skiing so I ended smoking that shit for holidays.. I'll not smoke this now and if I was the me of now I'll have ended put that in the trash

Last edited:
Robbed/shot/murdered my friend.

then they aren't really your friend any more are they....

I've had all sorts of problems, from losing money, to having my buddy lose money (don't leave cash unattended around a chronic alcoholic), having my buddy pick up awful dope (don't buy any drugs that are purple powder, and don't settle for the first random sketchy-looking MF to sell you dope while cold copping), had my buddy black out on BZDs and lose dope, lost dope myself, being sold a flap of shake instead of a gram of coke (ow).

Last edited: