• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst thing a dealer has done to you

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
This might not be terrible compared to other stuff ive heard but... one time he left me 24 hrs waiting for him while i was dopesick, years later another guy made me travel 2 hours bus and subway and never showed up. And the usual when u give them the money up front and they never return haha but that happened when i was way younger now i know thats something u should never do

Had some kid pull a gun out on me when I was buying crack one time, and another time similar situation but it was a whacked out dude with a knife. And listen to this dumb shit about the latter, me and my friend who has since died saw this guy walking down the street holding a lamp at about 2am on the block in this Hood near where I grew up. This guy wasn't a dealer obviously but I was hoping he would be able to find be a hundred piece and I'd break him off something. It was late and my usual connect wasn't picking up his phone.

He brings us to this house and gets out the car is knocking on the door side the place for like 5 mins comes back to the car. Hadn't given the guy no money I told him to run it back to the car anyways. Gets in I could tell by his face that he was tweaking and he pulls out this filet knife and puts it around my boys throat from the back seat who was driving. And then he started shouting at me "give me 5 dolla's, give me 5 dolla's" only had twenties and threw one towards him landed on the seat to his right he came off my friend grabbed it jumped out the car and took off running down the street with his lamp and filet knife in hand.

It was fucking nutz and my buddy didn't wanna talk to me for a week. It was my idea to go out there after we'd been at the crib drinking...I dont smoke crack anymore for this and many other reasons. Almost every drug deal i've been in that has gone seriously wrong has involved Cocaine for some reason. And the strange part is I only did it once I'm awhile but used to cop Heroin off the streets daily. Good idea for a thread I'm looking forward to hearing more people's stories.

~Charlie

Last edited:
Had some kid pull a gun out on me when I was buying crack one time, and another time similar situation but it was a whacked out dude with a knife. And listen to this dumb shit about the latter, me and my friend who has since died saw this guy walking down the street holding a lamp at about 2am on the block in this Hood near where I grew up. This guy wasn't a dealer obviously but I was hoping he would be able to find be a hundred piece and I'd break him off something. It was late and my usual connect wasn't picking up his phone.

He brings us to this house and gets out the car is knocking on the door side the place for like 5 mins comes back to the car. Hadn't given the guy no money I told him to run it back to the car anyways. Gets in I could tell by his face that he was tweaking and he pulls out this filet knife and puts it around my boys throat from the back seat who was driving. And then he started shouting at me "give me 5 dolla's, give me 5 dolla's" only had twenties and threw one towards him landed on the seat to his left he came off my friend grabbed it jumped out the car and took off running down the street with his lamp and filet knife in hand.

It was fucking nutz and my buddy didn't wanna talk to me for a week. It was my idea to go out there after we'd been at the crib drinking...I dont smoke crack anymore for this and many other reasons. Almost every drug deal i've been in that has gone seriously wrong has involved Cocaine for some reason. And the strange part is I only did it once I'm awhile but used to cop Heroin off the streets daily. Good idea for a thread I'm looking forward to hearing more people's stories.

goddamn. i do understand why you would have bad times involving cocaine and speed haha and be ok with heroin.... this dude i knew used clonopins and had a bitch steal his prescription and the guy almost died of seizures, he never tried to buy coke again (that bitch was supposed to be with him to give him coke) now he works in colorado cultivating weed it supposedly has helped him with seizures. honestly, it makes me so sad and angry to read stories about dipshit dealers being assholes to people who are putting food on their tables smh i used to sell and never did that shit unless you really really deserved it

I've never got into psychical altercations, but once I was desperate and my dealer gave me only a 20 bag of meth for my $200 vape. Another time, he fronted me a 20 bag and made me pay back $80.

Mostly my fault, but still he's a dick.

Oh, and he's the one who got me hooked on the shit in the first place.

Mind you, it's been many decades since these things occurred but mine always involved coke. I suppose due to the fact that anticipation is always present in spades when scoring the stuff. Everything from stringing me out by hour after hour to only having a 1/4 gram when I was trying to buy a gram for me and one for a friend. Being that dealer used a lot of coke, he probably did it all and odds are what was left was cut to shit. Glad I turned him down!

sold me bunk
then disappear <--- this is the fucking worst as i like to get me in the long run at least even lol
never happen
like going to vegas
haha

I think the worst thing a dealer has ever done to me is charge me an excessive price, and/or sell me mediocre drugs without forewarning. Beyond that, just the usual "dealer-time"

In the one case I can think of where it was both, in fairness, he thought it was perfectly good (the particular batch of "ketamine" - we're still never sure which batches are actual K, as my friends and I see enough variation in K that we can't explain it by just a continuum between the two isomers; we conclude that a significant proportion of "ketamine" is actually closely related drugs, which we refer to as ketaminoids, drugs that have noticeable qualitative differences, yet fill the same drug-role). Actually I thought it was fine too, not my ideal type of K, but I'd still do it - most of my friends didn't like it at all. And while he definitely overcharged me, apparently k just generally just goes for oddly high prices in the circle he's in anyway; others in that circle felt I was only mildly overcharged.

Never got straight up bunk (except from new RC vendor a couple of times - the stuff was potent and fun, but not what was advertised in most cases; in one or two, when it was one of the first batches of something new, it was really impure, but the early batches of a lot of new RCs are like that - but RC vendors aren't dealers IMO)

Most of my other regular suppliers are straight with me about their price and what markup they charge, and I consider the markup fair, and it's all good. One time during a shortage of a specific drug, they got a really crappy batch, told me it sucked, and gave it to me for a really low price that was fair in light of that.

Told me had the dope then when I got there told me he needed me to take him to go re-up. Turned into a 3 hour adventure while I was sick af

fucker told me to come over, had enough for like 10 hits and fucking passed out at 3am. never answered my call. I yelled at him the next day haha.

Told me had the dope then when I got there told me he needed me to take him to go re-up. Turned into a 3 hour adventure while I was sick af
oh man, same shit has happened to me like 20 times at least. I remember once i called my guy 70 times in a row, i was sick as fuck and he went to play football. took him two hours to fucking get over there.

oh man, same shit has happened to me like 20 times at least. I remember once i called my guy 70 times in a row, i was sick as fuck and he went to play football. took him two hours to fucking get over there.
Ugghh at least he was gettin his exercise in haha

Thought somehow dealers always were ethical, despite experiences, and now I know the truth

In the past:

ten hits fake acid, a few grams of beasters for 100 bucks, weird "ecstasy" pills, shake instead of bud which I pre-paid for, a few thousand mg gabapentin for 55 bucks, half of shrooms for 140 (but they were way professionally-grown)