• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random Worst name YOU ever heard?

MissVL

Bluelighter
Inspired by a post on Reddit, what is the worst name you've ever heard?

Working in child-care I have looked after a Hevan-Lea (Heavenly) and Abcde (Absedee)

That is funny, I know a girl named "heavenly " spelled Heaven-Lei. Good stripper name, though!

Once while reading the Birmingham, Alabama obituaries around 2002: "Vagin Lee"

Also:
Vagina: Confirmed. Vagina Ann Williams (b. 3/18/1934, Hall Co., TX), Ellen Vagina Goode (b. 9/13/1918 Lee Co., TX, listed as "Ellen V. Goode" on 1930 census), Lorene Vagina Cranfield (b. 7/26/1938 Rowan Co., NC), Vagina Harper Bland (b. 1/19/1842 in Virginia, d. 5/4/1927 in Kentucky). Hundreds of women (and a few men) are listed as "Vagina" in the census, but many of them seem to be misspellings of "Virginia." Some, like Vagina Carrera of Hawaii (b. 1899), can be confirmed in two or more documents. One that caught my eye was "Vagina Glasscock" who lived in Somerville, Alabama in 1910. I was not able to find her in any other census, but then, I couldn't find her father or mother in any other census either. I'll post a pic of the record and you can decide for yourself.
source: http://www.vastpublicindifference.com/2008/08/urban-legend-names.html

Definitely! I used to work with a lady called Candy-Rose, who would introduce herself before saying "Yes my parents gave me a stripper name, no I am not a stripper" haha.

Wow I can't believe so many people are named after vaginas! Thanks for the interesting read :)

I know, it's weird! But then so many men are named Dick, there are even a few "Dick Weades," that it doesn't seem so strange.

This man.

NSFW:
x49-funny-names-that-are-totally-real_kash-register.png.pagespeed.ic.ZR1FevhHyeWV43vkpFbC.jpg

I know, it's weird! But then so many men are named Dick, there are even a few "Dick Weades," that it doesn't seem so strange.

My friend had a dad that left the family when she was very young and then a creepy stepfather, both named Richard. As she often said sarcastically, "Yeah, blessed with not just one Dad but two and both were Dicks."

And in the cruel parent department there was the famous Ima Hogg of Texas.

I remember when I was working in a hospital and I came across a patients folder with the name "Furkn Bhatti". That was a good day.

I kid you not. I used to know a girl named Shaqueela Gibbs. She introduced herself to people as "Sha-Qee-Qee". I didn't believe that was her name until I seen her ID.

I've seen a Pleasure Cox in the local police blotter for prostitution.

My father went to school with two brothers, Lemonjello(Le-mahn-gelo) and Orangejello(Or-ahn-gelo)