Random Worst name YOU ever heard?

Xorkoth

Sr. Moderator: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
I was working on a 5-year long FDA-mandated medical tracker study in the past. We got 144 new names in every week from people who were called and agreed to the study. I saw some truly bad ones. The ones I remember were:

Muh'Kay'Luh
ESPN (all caps - we called the parent to verify. They said it was pronounced "Espin" though)

Well those are the two that stick out. I always thought Dweasel was an awful thing to name a kid.

My mom went to grade school with a Richard Head, who went by Dick. My friend's mom told us a story about how she went to school with two twin girls named Ima and Ura Pigg. But we think she wads making it up because she likes to make up stories and then insist to the grave that they're true.

GaryGlisten

Bluelighter
I used to know a guy called Dick Wash and one of my ex wife's sisters' name is Reajoy.. pronounced 'rear joy'.
There was a boy in my primary school named Roger Paradise

Last edited:

Tubbs

Bluelight Crew
Gary glisten...... i mean uh....... play me off Johnny.

A distant cousin of mine named her sons bowhunter...... one word mind you...... and his little brother is named arrow....

Xorkoth

Sr. Moderator: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
I did a quick googling and now I'm giggling like an idiot: https://blazepress.com/2014/06/45-unfortunate-names-ever/

Always classic: Ben Dover
A new one I've never heard: Wang Liqin
And how could I forget Dixie Normous
And Mike Litorus!

Oh my god I'm dying right now: Dick Tips. Willie Stroker. Phat Ho. Anass Rhammar. A few of these I can't even believe are real.

Basically I'm 12 years old =D

DragoonSkorp

Greenlighter
I did a quick googling and now I'm giggling like an idiot: https://blazepress.com/2014/06/45-unfortunate-names-ever/

Always classic: Ben Dover
A new one I've never heard: Wang Liqin
And how could I forget Dixie Normous
And Mike Litorus!

Oh my god I'm dying right now: Dick Tips. Willie Stroker. Phat Ho. Anass Rhammar. A few of these I can't even believe are real.

Basically I'm 12 years old =D
I saw a sign fur a chiroprator once that said Dr. Thnydk... no lie.... lost it..lol.lol