• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

worst drug combo youve done

provigil + hydrocodone

so antsy and paranoid and uncomfortable :p

30x 2mg lorazepam (i recall taking 20, but the next day i realized 30 was gone)
10x 0.5mg Xanax

a bottle of wine (im a horrible drinker - 3 glasses of wine alone will give me a hard time)

Next thing i remember, its broad daylight, Im with a security guard, fratically trying out my keys on all my neighbour's doors.
Hes holding one high heel of mine, Im wearing some cheap slippers (I think its he;s). I have no memory whatsoever of what happened that night & where the hell my other highheel went.

Scary shit. I was a total idiot.

Cocaine and ambien..probably
Or xanax and alcohol, that got me into some trouble. Seems to get everyone into trouble lol.

PillPoppingAnimal said:
pussies, i can mixz all drugs, just more euphoria...i love mixing anything with opiates

You are a fool and dont belong here. This is a harm reduction board.

I had a bottle of Robitussin with an mdma capsule and spent over 12 hours flat on my back wondering where my body was. It was worse than the time I had food poisoning and threw up for three days.

Actually, any of the times I had DXM were bad, man I was stupid in high school.

Coke and Shrooms....I think that was more because of the crazy shit that happened that night

Benzos and Alcohol....I totaled and Nice Caddy and a brand new Dodge Ram, not excessive amounts of either, just bad combo

Methadone and Alcohol....Made me sick ass fuck, its kinda hard to enjoy a high when your throwing up a boot

Ahhh so many fond memories
:D Dutch

PillPoppingAnimal said:
pussies, i can mixz all drugs, just more euphoria...i love mixing anything with opiates

From a "pussies" stand point, thats impressive. However pussies get fucked by dicks and sometimes dicks fuck assholes...

So our opinions are low on the fuck chain

:\Dutch

PillPoppingAnimal said:

Try mixing dxm, naloxone and syrup of ipecac with your opiate of choice. It feels awesome.

really drunk smoked weed followed by a salvia phx bong rip. i felt the salvia coming and anticipation handed off the bong which was a good idea as soon i fell off the bed and it felt like i was falling for like 5 minutes hit the floor blacked out woke up all my friends were laughing cause apparently i fell over all slow like and didnt even put out my arms to protect myself( its a really low bed) and i was looking straight ahead with my mouth open hit the ground hard and then just went into a giggle fit for five minutes non of which i remember.

mixtures

Rad62 said:
zoloft and tramadol couldve given me serotonin toxicity/seizures, caffeine and adderall just makes me feel like im on the ass-end of a stim session for 4 hours.

these are big for me but i doubt they compare to you guys'

Tramadol and pretty much everything is a horrible combination except for benzos and subutex.
My worst combo was a ten strip of liquid sky blotters and a half g of k. Then I had to drive home from a rave (cleveland to pittsburgh 3 hours) in the wee hours of the morning. It was like playing a video game. I kept stopping my car in the middle of the highway. Ill show a pic of the hits I always had at raves, liquid sky and pacman:
alien_full_001.thumb.jpg

4 square ^^ (amber liquid drenched)
lsd_blotter_pacman1.jpg

sp0r

Last edited:
Temeraroius said:
I dont think alc contributes to anything positively except maybe weed.

I dunno I like a little bit of booze with my weak opiates, but don't try it at home, its an unsafe combo and I'm a bad person.

But I drink pretty often so its not a surprise that I've mixed pretty much every drug with at least some alcohol...

I dont really like the effects of alcohol alone very much anyway unless I am at a party or a dance, maybe that says something about how I dont like to mix it with things.