Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: cduggles | Deru | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

world war 3 is coming this century

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Covid is a weapon, but like vaccine is not correctly applicable, nor is Bio.

Non-bioweapon.

Not just a flu. Not exactly a pathogen, but the most stealthy, evasive, equipped and capable Pathogenic type I'll say microbe until the perfect substitute occurs to me.

I'm still getting acquainted with a view of the nature and gist of this operation and technology.

I have already professed, from adequate personal experience with all types of infection, everywhere, except cancer, Covid is above Borrelia.

Living "with" Covid is the reaon I accept peope do die "with" Covid.

As if 6 week Flu in Januaru with 13 months of as severe and disrupting a Long Covid case as any BL poster, every infection to boot including the other now amazingly smaller one Borrelia decades, 4 days ago I was a fortunate early bird and I have true flu again.

Always a 6 weeker.

The Covid still has a grip in my nerves which are damaged enough to make for very easy residence there.

Flu I just didn't need. I was honestly about to get myself back on my feet.

Flu is natural though. Its nothing to fear. Just something to really do without if you can, especially now, this year, this time.

So we must be nearing the end of this tunnell now? There is no end that resembles anything like the old normal.

December Flower

Bluelighter
Remind me...where was Hitler from? I forget.
Austria. Hitler wasn't German, not even a little bit. Good thing you forgot

Besides that, I know what you're aiming at, yes we did terrorize the world for 7 years, that is quite an evil deed, indeed. However, the US has been doing this crap for 80 years, even longer if we count how you became this country, and everyone else is too afraid to say something about it.

Ur definitely the Empire before we are. We're like a Sith Cult gone wrong
I love the fingerpointing by US citizens, really I absolutely love it. Your country has done so much wrong, has killed so fucking many innocents in just 200 years, has terrorized the ex-osmanians, huge slave trade during colonialism, don't play the heroes, you are not, and nobody in the World sees you as heroes, except for yourselves. You're just as bad as we are

edit: And let me just point out that the Nazis were smart as fuck about the terrible things they did. They masked what they were doing, and they had Vorzeigelager(concentration camps for show, google KZ Theresienstadt, if you're interested), where everything was fun and dandy and it was more like a nice and luxurious prison, so the general German population thought that was what's happening during WW2, prison camp. Only the SS or secret services like the Abwher knew about this shit. Your country doesn't mask what it's doing. You even see footage of war after war after war after war. (It's really only a matter of time until another super power says "enough") You guys don't really seem to speak up about it, you just vote for more warmongerers. What's up with that?

Last edited:

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member
I love the fingerpointing by US citizens,

Lol...you started the finger pointing. If you knew anything you'd know I'm not a USA apologist and I'm not proud of our history. But I don't like when Europeans pretend as if they're saints, especially those from a country that committed the greatest atrocity in human history...

Lofty dreams.

What good are dreams if they aren't a little lofty?

December Flower

Bluelighter
Lol...you started the finger pointing. If you knew anything you'd know I'm not a USA apologist and I'm not proud of our history. But I don't like when Europeans pretend as if they're saints, especially those from a country that committed the greatest atrocity in human history...
All I did was state a simple fact: You guys are the boogeyman. Are you saying it's not true that a large part of the world is scared of the USA, because you are unpredictable and very powerful?

and btw: I wasn't speaking of your fingerpointing per se, it's just generally the same with Americans all the time. All you hear as a German is Hitler, Hitler, Nazis, Blitzkrieg, WW2 - we have over two thousand years of history, guys. And a large part of it is your history, too.

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member
You guys are the boogeyman. Are you saying it's not true that a large part of the world is scared of the USA, because you are unpredictable and very powerful?

I think the reason you guys hate so much has more to do with making yourselves feel good.

Pumpkin2021

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
I don't want a doomsday bunker out of fear. I just like the idea of constructing it and thinking about all the things that I would want to stock it with. Ever wonder why the post-apocalyptic genre is so popular?
If I had the $$$ and the know how to build one I would do it. I have enough room on my property ( just ) for a nice size one. I think it would be cool as fuck. Hell, Id stock it and sit down there and make it my woman cave. Then when I wanted to act normal again I would go back in the house. ha ha

Because of my demographics i could eat for fee. Meat anyway. Lots of deer, turkeys, squirrels, pheasants, ducks, fish, and stray cats wandering around all over. Got plenty of fresh water. Well, maybe not fresh but not salty. I could rock out being Mrs. Grizzly Adams.

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
I actually believe that there are multiple influential voices in Washington that actually want a "war" with China, all this strong arming and weapon race stuff plays right into the same hands that wanted to invade Iraq, Lybia, Syria....

And they're doing a very good job of convincing people that it might even be a good idea. Where have we seen that before? =D

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
I don't want a doomsday bunker out of fear. I just like the idea of constructing it and thinking about all the things that I would want to stock it with. Ever wonder why the post-apocalyptic genre is so popular?
Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night.

December Flower

Bluelighter
I think the reason you guys hate so much has more to do with making yourselves feel good.
Please do not speak about the psyche of my people, because you obviously have no fucking clue about my country whatsoever.
You thought Hitler was from Germany, c'mon dude.

We hate ourselves most of all, you have no idea about what it means to grow up in this country, and how fun it is talking to you foreigners who keep telling us over and over and over and over and over how wonderful our ancestors were, and obviously us by extension are. We're even worse to each other. We do this shit 4 years in school, 4 fucking years. We can't make ourselves feel good about being German, that was never an option. We have to be miserable. The only time when hanging up a flag is not seen as you being a Nazi piece of shit is when there's a World Cup or Euro Cup to play for. Dude says on TV "holocaust might not have happened the way we think", gets 20 years in jail, that's Germany. so please don't tell me about how the fuck Germans feel, or try to analyze it.

telepathetic

Bluelighter
How can the average citizen help to accelerate the process of the inevitable collapse of societies worldwide and bring on the eventual nuclear fallout? Asking for a friend who loves winter