Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: cduggles | Deru | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

world war 3 is coming this century

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
With the Rise of xijping the guy who literally thinks he is the son of heaven and his old philosphy of the chinese empire to dominate the entire earth under one man he poses the biggest threat to us all since adolf hitler. With his bioweapon covid 19 he has currently killed a confirmed 5 million people but the true death toll is most likely 10-15 million. This is worst than 100 nukes going off around the world. This has crippled the world on another level expect for china.

This was the first little thing to weaken us so they can catch up and modernize their milliatry. America is still way ahead. But watch out chinese military's supremacy will be achieved around late 2030's to early 2040's. With this a epic will kick off no sooner than 2036 but honestly imo it will be 2045 this war will rage till 2055 ending in a nuclear winter that lasts till 2070. With this most life on earth will die off and the humanity will never be the same again but china will finally be defeated and we shall rebuild and eventually become stronger.

21st century will forever be known as the darkest part of human history. The first ever engineered bioweapon covid 19 used ever by a evil diactor to try take over the world.

Are you fat and overweight? well i suggest you start going to the gym to prepare for the enlistment into world war 3 one day. We must all in be peak physical condition so we can send the commies packing home when they come for us all.

I only hope we can invade china sooner than later before they truly have a chance of world domination. What will you do when the commies shove that cattle prod up ur arse hole in the gulags? imagine we if lost we that would be our reality forever. This universe would then become a true hell hole to live in.

Luckily that will never happen because america the defender of world freedom has thousands of nuclear and hydrogen bombs enough to wipe out all life on this planet 10 times over. If it comes down to it we will have to use them.

VerbalTruist

Moderator: H&R, MH, DC
Staff member
Interesting theory. I doubt we would invade mainland China. They have a LOT of people there. I really think they want control of what they view as rightfully theirs (like all the islands in the South China Sea). I am certainly not a fan of the CCP. I find it hard to see them starting WW3. It goes against their interests/practice of slow certain expansion and economic manipulation.

VerbalTruist

Staff member
Show me current policy from the CCP that states that as their goal and I’ll bite.

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
China craves influence. They've been craving it since the western world started making a mark on the rest of the world, culturally.

They'll never achieve it because they are doing in the wrong way. They are suppressing their people.

Burnt Offerings

Bluelighter
old philosphy of the chinese empire to dominate the entire earth under one man he poses the biggest threat to us all since adolf hitler.

That was never really their philosophy. If you don't believe me check out a map that depicts the land borders of China from 400 years ago. With the exception of Mongolia, which only became an independent state in the 20th century, they're basically the same land borders that China has today. China has historically been an inward-looking, somewhat self-obsessed nation, not an expansionist imperial power (something which didn't exactly work to its favor when Europeans like the British started showing up).

I know that doesn't fit nicely with the apocalyptic imagery of vengeful PLA cadres shoving cattle prods up your butt, but just thought I'd mention it...;)

VerbalTruist

Staff member
China craves influence. They've been craving it since the western world started making a mark on the rest of the world, culturally.

They'll never achieve it because they are doing in the wrong way. They are suppressing their people.
They are influencing the future of a continent through financing public works projects and government programs. This is happening in Africa and it is very likely to pay off in the next decade through the obtaining of mineral and materials mined and harvested by Chinese companies funded by the CCP and worked by the people who live there. Several articles from reputable sources are available about this. If you’d like to read about it.

If that doesn’t gain influence, I don’t know what would. If you build and fund a school people notice and allow you to influence things like local policy. China is set on maintaining its growth which will be harder and harder to do as time goes on.

Their naval build up is concerning. There might be some naval exchanges but I really don’t think Ping wants to go to war with the western world. It would hamper their progress as a nation in a huge way.

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
They are influencing the future of a continent through financing public works projects and government programs. This is happening in Africa and it is very likely to pay off in the next decade through the obtaining of mineral and materials mined and harvested by Chinese companies funded by the CCP and worked by the people who live there. Several articles from reputable sources are available about this. If you’d like to read about it.

If that doesn’t gain influence, I don’t know what would. If you build and fund a school people notice and allow you to influence things like local policy. China is set on maintaining its growth which will be harder and harder to do as time goes on.

Their naval build up is concerning. There might be some naval exchanges but I really don’t think Ping wants to go to war with the western world. It would hamper their progress as a nation in a huge way.
You missed the part where I said "culturally"

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
This is not yet established or recognised as popular view yet, but the official start date for WW3 was at latest, March 2020.

But the plot never commenced there. We are talking way back.

This is the big final showdown of all time now, excelt the nature is a spiritual battle for the mind and soul.

But the war has been going on plotted for literally "Ages".

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Yeah lol, I'm no strategic military advisor but I wouldn't recommend invading China,

May as well just Nuke the whole fucking place.

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
Invading China would be dumb as fuck. NATO easily has air and naval superiority which is the most important in warfare these days.

It's funny to me that people actually want a full scale war, it does not make sense as we, as mere civilians, do not benefit at all. And millions would die/suffer. For what? More chaos afterwards? What exactly is there to achieve that wouldn't bring more problems afterwards? Do explain this to me.

Imo sentiments like this are very telling of how media brainwashing has trumped common sense, but that's just me. Let's not forget that there are thousands of insane nuclear bombs doing nothing atm.

G_Chem

Bluelighter
The only thing I agree with here is the motivating comment on becoming independent, losing weight, be self sufficient. This is important in all times in history as wars happen, depressions happen, and we must always be prepared.

Right now my exit strategy is looking good. Me and my family will spend are final days enjoying each other’s company, farming food, and consuming high quality substances to make it all “fun” lol. As we look to the horizon and see the mile high skyscrapers full of the chosen people behind massive security walls, with defense rocket systems. They look down from their high perch on the forsaken land below, safe but not free.

-GC

yubacity

Bluelighter
Interesting theory. I doubt we would invade mainland China. They have a LOT of people there. I really think they want control of what they view as rightfully theirs (like all the islands in the South China Sea). I am certainly not a fan of the CCP. I find it hard to see them starting WW3. It goes against their interests/practice of slow certain expansion and economic manipulation.
Some of the seas they think is theirs you can dive into your ocean from a beach in Malaysia and you be in Chinese claimed waters check out their 9 dash line it in other peoples territorial waters

December Flower

Bluelighter
I don't really buy into the apocalyptic view of China, OR the love of American imperialism rampant in this post tbh. China didn't start covid.

Considering America to be the "good guys" on the world stage is about as naive as it gets honestly.
I'd believe America started covid, over the idea that China did it.
America is the world's boogeyman, we never know when they're going to murder the next 600,000 civilians over basically nothing.
You're the Empire, USA, and one day we will destroy the fucking death star and then dance around with teddybears.

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member
covid 19 is a bioweapon and that is certifed by any one with a post graduate degree in biochemistry that is not paid off by the chinese.

So what would you say to those who say it's fake news and nothing more dangerous than the common flu?

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member
I'd believe America started covid, over the idea that China did it.
America is the world's boogeyman, we never know when they're going to murder the next 600,000 civilians over basically nothing.
You're the Empire, USA, and one day we will destroy the fucking death star and then dance around with teddybears.

Remind me...where was Hitler from? I forget.