• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Workout

How long after you had a few bumps can you workout??
this isn't some "wait 20 minutes after eating to swim" type shit

There was a star basketball player in the fittest shape of his life who just signed to NBA, snorted 1 line of cocaine at a party and died instantly from a heart attack

There are also people that snort kilos of the shit and spend 10 hours a day at the gym and live decently long (macho man comes to man).

There is no rule here man... it's simply how much risk you're willing to take. Everyone's body and heart are different.

The obvious safe answer is to wait a few hours after doing cocaine to hit the gym.

And in my opinion, unless I had coke flowing out of my pockets, spending it at the gym sounds dumb and a waste of coke to me. I get my own endorphin high at the gym, don't need coke.

this isn't some "wait 20 minutes after eating to swim" type shit

There was a star basketball player in the fittest shape of his life who just signed to NBA, snorted 1 line of cocaine at a party and died instantly from a heart attack

There are also people that snort kilos of the shit and spend 10 hours a day at the gym and live decently long (macho man comes to man).

There is no rule here man... it's simply how much risk you're willing to take. Everyone's body and heart are different.

The obvious safe answer is to wait a few hours after doing cocaine to hit the gym.

And in my opinion, unless I had coke flowing out of my pockets, spending it at the gym sounds dumb and a waste of coke to me. I get my own endorphin high at the gym, don't need coke.
Don’t forget the UW

I never got much into wrestling as a kid, but surely loved a few of them like macho man - what a character! He was entertainment by himself, beyond the wrestling.
I was a total WWF nerd in the 90s, me n my brother made a table out of scrap wood when we were like 10 and he power bombed me through it and I broke my arm, ha those were the good ol days

Isnt there a issue with working out with coke in you? Like it could be a bad thing???

¿Cuánto tiempo después de haber tenido algunos golpes puedes hacer ejercicio?
Al día siguiente recuperate come bien hidratante podes caminar tranquilo (seguro no te vas a sentir bien) es más lo más jodido Para mi es la noche del día siguiente. Yo diría que dejes pasar un día... Depende de cuanto hayas tomando... Oxicodona al día siguiente mambo interesante. Hace del infierno de la resaca de merca y alcohol un lujo eufórico y estimulante... No lo recomiendo, desconozco sus efectos secundarios. Alguien más sufre una terrible resaca insoportable al día siguiente?

Al día siguiente recuperate come bien hidratante podes caminar tranquilo (seguro no te vas a sentir bien) es más lo más jodido Para mi es la noche del día siguiente. Yo diría que dejes pasar un día... Depende de cuanto hayas tomando... Oxicodona al día siguiente mambo interesante. Hace del infierno de la resaca de merca y alcohol un lujo eufórico y estimulante... No lo recomiendo, desconozco sus efectos secundarios. Alguien más sufre una terrible resaca insoportable al día siguiente?
My friend you know he asked the fucking question in english

I think that it depends on a person. After a few bumps, my friend just becomes a vegetable, and he cannot do anything – not even get up from the bed properly. He is alright, but this shit takes all the power from him for some reason.
I, on the contrary, become much more agitated and can just grab peloton weights and start working out. I feel so much more energetic than usual that I can even work longer or have great sex. I know that I should be careful with that because my heart is not eternal, and I have promised myself that I am giving this shit up in a few months. There is another side of the medal – I feel super tired afterward. So, everything has its price.

Last edited: