• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Working with mdma in therapy

jyoti

Greenlighter
hello this is my first post. I would like to know advice and insights into the best way of finding a therapist who will work with mdma.

I am really suffering with trauma. Sorry if this is the wrong sub forum, don't savage me please.

I live in the UK and of course its the dark ages here with anything outside orthodoxy. I have my own stash.

Ideally the MAPS protocol would be followed. I have not got enough relief with EMDR.

Hi Jyoti

The resource where I have found the most information is on reddit under the subreddit /r/mdmatherapy/. Maybe, in addition what people will post here, you'll find some useful information there.

I hope MDMA will help you find a way to resolve your trauma.

Have you considered or experience with Lysergic's like LSD?

I feel they help with my trauma. More then the hedonistic nature of the mimic's of MDMA I sporadically take. Like Methylone. My last MDMA was to long ago to remember.

I will consider this with a therapist. All my psychadelic use before the trauma was recreational, i.e candyflips things like this.

Wish I could thumbs-up your post emkee

Lysergamides can be a lot more difficult than MDMA which might not always be the best treatment for deep rooted trauma

I have found someone to do it through my friend and fixer. I have not met him for a while. My friend has met Rick Doublin at breaking convention.

To be honest I have become obsessed with worry recently over what protocol she will use. Will it approximate the MAPS system for trauma treatment? Will be be close to the study at Cardiff Uni.

You see with a protocol, you have a standard you can measure improvement and quality of treatment by. I aim to pay for 8 hours of counseling per session which is not cheap.

The mental health system in Britain is designed to repel people in need, or tie you to their bosom if you can be treated properly and it helps their image. They are full of trophy cases. Mental health hospitals where staff talk about magic and demons.

I have never been offered therapy for my troubles ever. The closest I got was in 2004 when I couldn't sleep due to tinnitus.