• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ Words Social - Fountainhead

we should make like a physical zine! bloodoftheyoung (http://bloodoftheyoungzine.com/) is a fantastic example and they've even published some of my stuff
there's so much untapped talent in the Words section and I, for one, would love to own a tangible copy.

in fact, i vet boty would love to create a zine of our writings and drawings; they're quite left of center and really cool guys.
my inbox is kinda full so reply to me on here :)

I am new to this forum on blue light, but I would be down to help with a project like this, I'm really better at drawing though (than writing)

AVT_Jim-Harrison_4005.jpeg

JIM HARRISON
1937–2016
Thank You, RIP​

happy birthday New

Hello, i was curious if someone else wanted to begin the new Chain Game?

I almost started a thread "The Chain Game v. Anthropropapaveriumwoof" but wasn't sure that title was appropriate.

It has begun..

Last edited:
thread went into hiding...

so hows youse all doin?

if we get 4 people i can put together another contest of some kind. It can be Haiku, Poetry, Short Story, Gangster Rap, or if anyone would like to suggest something different that could be considered as well.

Cheers!

Nice, although, I do prefer typing, so much faster and easier on the hands/wrists.

When I was in jail I found writing to be therapeutic, as well as a way to entertain the other inmates.

Are morning pages taken from The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron? I feel something tickling my brain...(sorry, didn't read the whole thread if this has already been addressed...)