• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ Words Social - Fountainhead

we should make like a physical zine! bloodoftheyoung (http://bloodoftheyoungzine.com/) is a fantastic example and they've even published some of my stuff
there's so much untapped talent in the Words section and I, for one, would love to own a tangible copy.

in fact, i vet boty would love to create a zine of our writings and drawings; they're quite left of center and really cool guys.
my inbox is kinda full so reply to me on here :)

Last edited:
I missed out on that closed thread.

By the way, I'm looking for line editors for my novel.

“I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.
- Atticus Finch”
― Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

The Measure Of Harper Lee: A Life Shaped By A Towering Text

RIP<3

NSFW:
harper-lee-06-large.jpg

Last edited:
What happened to the 3 words thread?

Will there be another one? :)

^reached 1000 posts so it was archived.. start the new one up 519:)

pretty excited... i have vip tickets to Bill Bryson today=D

BillBryson-217x300.jpg

Good lord we already have one war and peace.. =D Lol.. kick me part of it right now so I have at least a chance of finishing before I die.. wow that's amazing CH!

My kiddo who is eleven just finished a 44 page novel.. word type pages.. so proud of him and his work!!

My kiddo who is eleven just finished a 44 page novel.. word type pages.. so proud of him and his work!!

that's so amazing!

I remember when my dad and I were writing and I was young... so long ago! Definitely keep him inspired and show you're proud of him, he'll go far! :)