⫸STICKY⫷ Words Social - Fountainhead

New

Bluelight Crew
How does one specifically orient a thread towards Words when it is, in fact, made entirely of words?

HdoubleODeezy

Bluelighter
In Your Dreams. Fighting Off Your Nightmares & Tak
That's good, i think it is in the Words rules that there's no pictures or memes in this sub forum anyways.. unless im mistaken.
Im gonna apply for BL Ambassador in a couple minutes, first im gonna figure out what exactly I'd need to do.
I don't really ever go into NMI so i suppose that would be a good start lol.
I'd glady take someone under my "wing" so to speak and show em the ropes, i just would like someone to be matched up with that is into writing and arts.

EDIT:

Last edited:

New

Bluelight Crew
I wish you good luck on getting BL Ambassador! I modded NMI for a while, and it can be quite rewarding!

And as for your second request...I'm gonna have to put a big no on that. That could be construed as soliciting.

HdoubleODeezy

Bluelighter
Ok.. ill edit that post.
I just wanna figure out how to get people from here that are into this stuff into that group.
I guess it'll be a fail on an attempt to start something constructive. It's too bad the people i know IRL aren't into the same things as me, that's why I fit in so much better on BL.

Ok editing now.

Thanks man.

HdoubleODeezy

Bluelighter
technically Y is used as a vowel in that though.
I think every word needs a vowel.. i learned that playing hangman with my kids lol. i taught them to guess vowels first because (as far as i know) every word has one.

imma use that word next time i play with them though and see if it'll throw em off haha.

ugly

Bluelighter
I would be interested in talking about journaling, a la Mortified Nation.

I don't know if that's cool or not. Just thought I would throw it out there.