• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Wobbly eyes after hot rail

MissRaoulDukeGonzo

Greenlighter
I've been an occasional user stimulants for about 5 years now. I usually ingest it and sometimes I smoke it. And sometimes very rarely, if I'm feeling a bit froggy, I'll do me a little hot rail. Last night I was in the mood so I broke out the equipment and went to town. I decided to because it was particularly good stuff. Now, my recollect is quite foggy from here but I remember my eyes were wobbling and I couldn't control them. My short range vision basically disappeared. I usually don't overindulgence and I've never experienced this before. I've heard that if you IV use it can happen on occasion but never heard of it for this ROA. I guess my question is what causes this, is it dangerous, and how to get rid of it. Any info is appreciated. Thank you my friends.

Sounds like you got some A+ gear my friend, all I can really say about that. Why not chuck some in the pipe and see how it goes? Or perhaps try some small (toothpick sized) lines (not hotrailed).

its called nystagmus. its normal when using amphetamines.

you took toooo much man toooo much toooo much

Normal.
You over amped dude.
Take it a little easier next time. Makes for a good story but if you're freaking yourself out it doesnt make for a good smooth high. More paranoia and isolation lol ;) good luck

"If you French Fry, when you should Pizza, you're gonna have a bad time".

Yep right now i took dextroamphetamine orally and my eyes are rolling back full circle and i habe some double vision its from pupil dialation your eyes are not able to accomidate to near vision so you see both the left and right image typical evidence of this is closing one eye or moving the text farther away makes the the imagine clear again.