• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Withdrawals stopped after using again?!

eimajjjj

Greenlighter
So long story short. Ive been through two withdrawals in my life. One was major. We're talking of months smoking, leading to IV and then CT. Was the worst fortnight from hell. There's no need to go into that, I'm sure we've all been there.

Second time. I started smoking again (this all starts by the way each time just from one CWE for codeine, then codeine pills), and then I started pinning. We're talking about a month or so. Went CT again, Hell, thought it even worst the last time but that said, I remember not even being able to move last time but this time I actually went to work even though I just stood there, sweating wanting to die.

This time round, weeks on just CWE codeine so nothing too major, probably about 150-200mg codeine a day for a week or two. Ended up going straight to the needle this time for a week nonstop. Probably .3 a day. Now here's the conundrum.

I went CT on that, was fine until about 14 hours in then the body aches hit, the sniffles, the almighty muscle cramps and pain. I endured this for 2 days. THEN, I forgot I had a delivery of a whole G coming in the post. I told myself, throw it away when it comes, throw it away.

Of course, the minute it came, I went to a needle exchange, booked a hotel room and spend the entire day doing the lot.

Now, its the next day, probably coming up to 24 hours since last dose and I've felt not ONE withdrawal. Even went to the gym.

The ONLY explanation I can put to this is that either I did the most of the withdrawal already, or I did so much gear yesterday it hasnt hit me yet OR at the end of the 2nd day of pain last night, I had just 2ml of Meth. Now I cannot believe that the 2ml of Meth would keep the WD of a whole G of IVing away. Perhaps my habit wasnt that bad or perhaps just having a LITTLE bit of meth in the worst of withdrawal can actually help.

Am I in the clear or am I literally round the corner from massive pain!!

Last edited:
The Meth is likely delaying the WD. Many ppl on here say Meth eliminates H wd until u fully comedown from the Meth

The Meth is likely delaying the WD. Many ppl on here say Meth eliminates H wd until u fully comedown from the Meth

That's what I thought but here's the time line

6 days shooting .1 to .3 dope a day.

I stop on the 6th night.

Next morning around 11am, I feel the withdrawal, nothing crazy but aches and pains all day. So I take 2ml of methadone. It does absolutely nothing.

Next morning around 11am (36 hours since last H) I'm still feeling shitty (meth hasnt helped one bit from the night before) so on a day dope binge.

It's now been 24 hours since that binge and 50 hrs since that 2ml of meth.

Surely that meth cant be doing this? Maybe jabbing for 6 days straight wasnt enough to cause too much pain after all?

Update:

Seems that doing 6 days non-stop IV is going to give you two shitty days cramp-wise, but nothing debilitating as in full-blown withdrawals. Just those shitty aches, hate of everything happy around you, no motivation, and that weird feeling you get when you see people on the street or on TV thinking "how can they feel so normal, I want to feel normal like that again!"