• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Withdrawal Help (Tianeptine/Kratom)

Red Light 123

Greenlighter
Hey Everyone,

I've gotten a bitcareless the past couple months with my kratom and tianeptine (brand namesStablon, Coaxil, Tatinol, Tianeurax and Salymbra) use and feel some unpleasanttolerance and dependence settling in. I use kratom a maximum of 3 times a weekwith doses between 10-15 grams in the evening before I work out. This wasworking well, except I would always feel a little out of it the next morning. Iwake up a little foggy and have a hard time finding pleasure in anything.Physically I experience mild fatigue and a runny nose, especially in theafternoon.

I began usingtianeptine on my days off kratom to mitigate these side effects and it workedlike a charm. I started at 24mg 3 times a day with 4 hours between each dosage.I experience a mood boost, more energy, and increased libido.

After following thiscycle for 2 months, my tianeptine dosage has elevated to 48mg and I willoccasionally dose 4 times a day depending on how early I get up. My kratom dosehas increased as well and I take around 18 grams to achieve the same effects.I'd like to note that I rotate between Bali and Maeng Da strains and never useextracts.

It's clear I need totake some time off both of these substances, but I'm experiencing somewithdrawal symptoms as I lower my tianeptine dosage. Around 4 hours after eachdose, I begin to feel anxious and restless. My energy crashes and chest getstight.

My question isshould I drop the kratom or tianeptine first? Which would you consider thelesser of the two evils? I have some time off for the holidays and I want toclean up before I get busy again.

I've done someresearch and grabbed a few things to help me through the process. I'm just notsure how or when I should utilize these different supplements and would reallyappreciate it if you could chime in and give me some advice. Here's what I haveon hand:

• Aleve
  • Loperamide
  • Propanolol (20mg)
  • Small supply of Valium (5mg)

I try to exercise atleast an hour everyday and stay well hydrated. Please help me get through this,I've heard it's very comparable to opioid withdrawal. I've yet to go 24 hourswithout using one or the other so I don't really know what to expect when I hopoff.

Thanks in advancefor your advice. I will check back in frequently.