• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Withdrawal anxiety

johnloperamide

Bluelighter
So last time I quit PST I didn't get any anxiety at all and this time it's almost overwhelming, it's anxiety plus paranoia.. it's driving me crazy... My theory as to why this time I'm getting anxiety is because this time I know for certain that I will never use again.. When I quit last time, I had promised myself a goodbye dose in a week or so which later turned into using every 3-4 days and after 2 weeks I stopped... I used Tuesday and dumped my remaining seeds in the toilet and I am never touching that shit again.... I won't get many physical symptoms thankfully, but I am getting some overwhelming anxiety... I guess it is anxiety, it's this horrible feeling on my chest, can't watch movies, can't do anything, it's driving me crazy... And I am so paranoid!

Any ideas how to deal with this? I got no benzos

Ha in fact I just remembered I had this nightmare last night in which everyone was super scared of this movie called Paranoia, and I could never finished watching it and a lot of other weird crap happened... fucking paranoia, wth is this

Last edited:
You again? How many posts this time? Haha anixety is a common thing to happen can be a week to 6 months to a year. Everyone is different

You again? How many posts this time? Haha anixety is a common thing to happen can be a week to 6 months to a year. Everyone is different

Ok, what about the paranoia? is that just me? I'm not usually like this but it sucks

Haven't posted in a while, just now that I'm back to quitting

Try gabapentin. It's super easy to obtain and works really well for general opiate withdrawal, but especially the anxiety related issues. I've noticed a tolerance build up to its ability to help with general withdrawal, but not its anxiolytic properties.

What did we tell you, john?

Are you going to promise again, with another JUST ONE TIME USE?