• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe withdraw for subs

researcher82

Greenlighter
First off, sorry for my last post, I guess I missed the part about not being able to ask drug test questions, saw others asking and needed a quick answer...thanks for the comments and education guys!

Next up..
okay so I was taking suboxin for around 4 months around 12mg daily. I tried to quit cold turkey last month..made it 5 days and couldn't take it..The anxiety killed me worse than anything (mom with 3 kids, one of which is a newborn!)..not being able to sleep even with muscle relaxers or OTC sleep aids was hell! So, I tried this month and made it 3 days then ended up being weak as hell and taking roughly 20mg a day of hydrocodone a day for the next 3 days...BOO..still having anxiety and restlessness like crazy. I am REALLY going to try to taper starting today! I'm so scared I'm going to go into withdrawls toward the end..is there anything anyone can suggest to help with these crazy sleepless, anxious withdrawls?? Does the stuff you buy online really help cut down the # of days you go through it?? Sorry for the book of info and questions, just really anxious to be over this stuff!! Thanks!

Thanks

Thanks for the info, I really think the sites you gave will come in handy.

Unfortunately the doc we have been seeing is the one who got me hooked on lortab and then subs when I wanted a way to get off opiates. Now he keeps on prolonging my treatment instead of tapering so I am going to have to display some serious will power here! Thanks again!

I understand your problem.

Don't blame the doctor though. You now have all the information at your fingertips that you will need to help you through the withdrawal process.

All the best to you and keep us updated on your progress. Also feel free to ask any questions along the way.