• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

With what intensity do you scan your environment for ass?

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
This question goes for all genders and sexualities.

I'm a heterosexual male and i feel like i am constantly scanning my environment for ass [edit, i don't mean ass exclusively, though that plays a significant role...by ass i meant attractive women]. Supermarkets, stores, universities, restaurants, anywhere with crowds, I am scanning for women I find attractive. I'm a fairly attractive guy which a very athletic physique, so part of the game i guess is to try to see if i can get them to reciprocate this recognition. Some of it can be romantic or fantastical, sometimes ill see someone and imagine that based on their physiognomy we could be good together far beyond a sexual interaction.

Age is not that important and can range from 15 to late 50's. I don't consider myself hypersexual, but I'm always on the hunt it feels like. Blood tests confirm I have above normal testosterone for a male, to the point in which my doctor has asked if i am consuming exogenous testosterone. Maybe that it is part of it, but I suspect a large amount of men are similar. Correct?

Last edited:
I am always flirting, everywhere, if I have the opportunity, I will approach a woman in the line of the supermarket, speaking trivialities.

replace "ass" with "pretty face" and then I'd say it's an intensity level of 100%

replace "ass" with "pretty face" and then I'd say it's an intensity level of 100%

I should have specified. I look for that too. By ass i meant females that i want, so yes, for better or worse I am calling attractive females "ass". I am constantly looking at asses too, but faces and overall shape plays a giant role too. A pretty face is perhaps be the most powerful of them all (though a phenomenal ass buys alot of forgiveness for a subpar face). The pretty faces stick with you longer, enough so where you wonder, is she here again?

I should have specified. I look for that too. By ass i meant females that i want, so yes, for better or worse I am calling attractive females "ass". I am constantly looking at asses too, but faces and overall shape plays a giant role too. A pretty face is perhaps be the most powerful of them all (though a phenomenal ass buys alot of forgiveness for a subpar face). The pretty faces stick with you longer, enough so where you wonder, is she here again?

Asses are really great too.

Yeah I still think about this pretty girl I took an elevator ride with in San Fran last year. Especially because I think she was attracted to me too. I really, really should've tried to connect...

I love to flirt both verbally, with body language and slutty tight jeans, and cruise with my eyes. It is harmless fun and I am bisexual and sexually attracted to women, men, and would have sex with someone trans of either sex/gender both pre, no-op, and post-op, if we were mutually attracted to each other and had safer sex.

I think a large amount of people are similar, continually evaluating compatibility/outward signs and actions, at least at some level consciously. I've definitely had friends talk about it, especially when working out a lot- noticing fitness and visual appearance, gestures, tones, poses, 'energies', status, availability. I have a married friend who has part of his brain 'always on the prowl'.

Honestly I don't really think that way, and I sometimes feel rather weird as a guy. I can be very task focused, though, or completely lost in other thoughts when out. Literally just got my testosterone tested last week, 729, so doesn't seem like that is off. Also my relationships certainly don't miss out any in that regard. Sort of like a mode switch or something.

But yeah, you don't sound abnormal if you are getting what you need done.

Last edited:
This question goes for all genders and sexualities.

I'm a heterosexual male and i feel like i am constantly scanning my environment for ass [edit, i don't mean ass exclusively, though that plays a significant role...by ass i meant attractive women]. Supermarkets, stores, universities, restaurants, anywhere with crowds, I am scanning for women I find attractive. I'm a fairly attractive guy which a very athletic physique, so part of the game i guess is to try to see if i can get them to reciprocate this recognition. Some of it can be romantic or fantastical, sometimes ill see someone and imagine that based on their physiognomy we could be good together far beyond a sexual interaction.

Age is not that important and can range from 15 to late 50's. I don't consider myself hypersexual, but I'm always on the hunt it feels like. Blood tests confirm I have above normal testosterone for a male, to the point in which my doctor has asked if i am consuming exogenous testosterone. Maybe that it is part of it, but I suspect a large amount of men are similar. Correct?

Yes mate all the time. It's only natural,its built into us on a genetic level...Procreation and all that shit.

I love women and their physical form,so beautiful. Tits,bums,legs,hips...Its fuckin great.

Honestly I don't really think that way, and I sometimes feel rather weird as a guy. I can be very task focused, though, or completely lost in other thoughts when out.

I've always imagined this to be an advantage. I've nearly crashed my car checking out random ass walking down the street. And I can't calculate the time I've wasted hunting women, like getting into a much longer line at the grocery store to be in the same line as the hot lady, wasting time in the gym by being on an unnecessary machine to be at a better vantage point, etc, etc, etc. The loss of time is massive, particularly since 98% never goes anywhere anyhow. I could have probably learned to master the violin with all that time. I have sometimes wished I could think like a priest, but I think alot of priests are simply directing the energy towards the choir boys and their hard-on for some schizophrenic jew that was killed two thousand years ago.

(On a side note its a bit of a curiosity that you checked your test levels last week, and your user name is "checktest".)

(Pretty good timing with the test, haha. Yeah, annual physical in Dec and I thought I had a bit of gyno. Well, have.)

It can be useful sometimes (at least when things that I'm doing align with things that I'm thinking about....which is occasionally...) but I've probably missed out on some good fun and relationships by acting like some alien robot. Motivation is weird.

[Like yeah, that red bra and skirt combo looks great, and I know you are flirting with me but I have to sort out that new video card because that's what I'm hyper focused on.] I've learned to fake better over the years but it is weird. Even faked orgasms, but part of that was heavy ADs.

Gotta work with what you have going on. Sex and relationships are quite powerful motivators. Harness that human energy, man.

I don't intentionally "scan" but I of course will notice hot girls, I'm only human.

I also seem to have a habit of coming off as flirty without realising it which has gotten me in trouble with my girlfriend in the past who seems to think any girl who looks in my direction likes me lmao. I mean like I'll be friendly by chatting to the waitress because I've done service industry jobs and I know how miserable it is when all the customers are rude. Then I'm accused of flirting and my gf will be convinced she was flirting with me too. I'm like nah, it's literally their job to be nice to customers.

Once in summer we were sitting in a Starbucks and this proper fit bird wearing not very much was in front of us so I glanced in her direction a few times as you do. My gf was convinced she liked me because she looked at me a couple times and bent over to pick something up. In her mind she thought this girl was tryna send me signals. I was like she probably just dropped something.

Anyway haha. Main exception to this is when I've been under the influence of opiates. But honestly even then, unless I'm nodding, if a girl is exceptionally attractive I will notice.

Soz for the ramblings I'm on both benzos and amphetamine to this tends to happen. Long inherent tangents 😂

Nah nah nah you all who say this is normal are wrong, at least about me. I won't go into detail but man if you knew everything about me you'd question life in general.

The only good thing about going shopping in town is looking for meaty ass...

the deli counter is my favorite stop too

I've always imagined this to be an advantage. I've nearly crashed my car checking out random ass walking down the street.

the last time this happened to me I was trying to make out the sign in the window of a blinds store and for a while I was thinking "wow, how much would it suck having to get a tow because I needed to know what the BLINDS STORE was advertising". The lighting store is also bad for me, and the place that sells hot tubs. I must have some kind of hidden fetish for the most utterly milquetoast garbage that anyone could possibly have the displeasure of needing to buy. So yeh, there are worse ways to ding up your ride.

like getting into a much longer line at the grocery store to be in the same line as the hot lady, wasting time in the gym by being on an unnecessary machine to be at a better vantage point, etc, etc, etc. The loss of time is massive, particularly since 98% never goes anywhere anyhow. I could have probably learned to master the violin with all that time. I have sometimes wished I could think like a priest, but I think alot of priests are simply directing the energy towards the choir boys and their hard-on for some schizophrenic jew that was killed two thousand years ago.

whooooa. pump the brakes, man. you know you've got a problem when it leads to voluntarily spending more time on line at the grocery store. I think it may be time for some intensive therapy, soul-searching, etc...

I haven't gawked at anyone in public lately, I have high test too but I'm either preoccupied with thoughts when I'm out or I just got off a workout and feel like others should be blessed for getting a chance to gawk at me instead :) It is the winter time though, come summertime I might change my tune...

My partner and I check out asses together. Very occasionally we'll see someone that gets us both excited.

We haven't acted on the sexual thoughts but we allow each other to be human.

Not limited to guys AT ALL. It’s a human thing, I promise. Simple evolutionary biology - fucking is what we are all here for. Well, fucking and to spread joy and love of course.💁‍♀️ 😂💕Would love to see the correlation between high T/high sex drive and love of empathogens.

pretty sure most people do this, even if it's just to appreciate the pleasing aesthetics of attractive people

"The day you stop looking is the day you have died." Always liked that one. My grandmother. Seriously.