• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

with an unlimited budget, what reagents should i buy?

glittergal7

Greenlighter
I am US based and looking for a comprehensive test kit. I am new to testing and will be using it on molly capsules. My goal is to make sure the molly capsules I get contain MDMA with nothing dangerous added. I see that dancesafe.org offers Mecke, Marquis, and Simon's. EZ test is the only other testing site I know of and they seem to offer more options but I am unsure of what I need? They offer a tri all which offers a sample of each one. Should I try this?

I probably won't be dropping molly for another 1 month and not for another 1 month after that so I do not need a very large supply of reagent. I am mostly looking for a comprehensive kit that I can use to make sure what I am taking is safe.

Thanks!!

If you're just looking for one or two tests, EZ test is probably the better option... but if you want to be able to test for friends or keep it for a long time, dancesafe is probably better...

Marquis, Mecke and Simons are the most common, but I'd get a mandelin too to screen for PMMA. See if you can find a robadope to test for MDE, but I doubt you will

EZ Test offers more tests, but it takes a really long time to get the kits in the US. Dancesafe is always my recommendation in the US, regardless of budget. + I'm not sure how useful some of the EZ Test kits are i.e. mCPP reacts similar to mCPP and MDMA. What good is that, when marquis is almost as if not more effective in distinguishing them apart.

Unlimited budget - Get a GCMS machine! There's a bargain at the moment at about $54k.

But for $50 you can get a great 'home use' kit from Dancesafe/.

Unlimited budget - Get a GCMS machine! There's a bargain at the moment at about $54k.
man I want one so bad!!

I can't afford one anyway, I bet this would raise all sorts of eyebrows of LEO's. No doubt you'd probably end up on a watch-list unless you're running a FDA/DEA licensed pharmaceutical/drug testing company.

I'd imagine they would at least find out how much money you pay the IRS, where it comes from, and why you would invest 54k in a lab tester if you don't have a lab 8o Breaking Bad, anyone? :sus:

It would be sweet though. I could find out exactly what's in the drugs I find, down to the filler! Exactly the Mg's and everything...

But for $50 you can get a great 'home use' kit from Dancesafe/.

Last edited:
I bought two of the sample kits from EZ test. Purchased them 10/30 and received them today, 11/15 btw for everyone ordering in the US. Please note that I had ordered just before the hurricane sandy also so that may have delayed it a bit. So anyone whos wondering how long it takes to receive from EZ test, about 2 weeks!

Here is the reagents I got:

Marquis (EZ test ecstasy)
Mandelin (EZ test ketamine)
Mecke (EZ test opiates)
Scott (EZ test cocaine)

plus i also got the cocaine cuts test (test for ephedrine), bath salts test (methylone, mephedrone), and mcPP test but these dont have a reagent name listed on the website. Since I had purchased the total sample set I also got the THC, synthetic cannabinoids, and LSD tests as well which dont have reagent names.

How important is the Simons reagent?

Also is there anywhere else besides dance safe where i can buy reagent bottles that will allow more than one use (unlike EZ test)? Such as the mandelin and robadope reagents? and how do i store all of them? can i keep them in the back of my closet where its dark? im just worried about temperature

The mcPP is complete garbage, it will react the same to almost anything, making it useless. The cocaine cut test probably won't help much at all either, I hear it reacts the same to benzocaine as it does to cocaine, making it useless.

The THC and Synth cannabinoid tests I have no clue on, but they are tests made by EZ Test and haven't been thoroughly tested, so I wouldn't trust them with your life.

The LSD test is called the ehrlich reagent, and is a well known reagent that works well to test for LSD, but possibly not other adulterants like NBOME or DOx

Scott test is OK, but you probably won't find too much use for it.

The mecke is a standard ecstasy test, but isn't that great. It's really only for testing MDMA from DXM, so it's not too useful.

The simons kit is for testing secondary amines (MDMA, meth) from primary amines (MDA, amphetamine)

The marquis and Mandelin tests are the best ones you got, in that order. They are probably the ONLY ones you really needed.. it seems to me you are going to have quite a few reagents you won't ever find a use for :\

I'd recommend getting a marquis bottle by itself off Dancesafe, maybe with a Simons as well. Marquis is THE most important reagent, if you run out of that all the other ones won't mean shit.

The LSD test is called the ehrlich reagent, and is a well known reagent that works well to test for LSD, but possibly not other adulterants like NBOME or DOx

Ehrlich will test false for anything that isn't an indole/tryptamine.

Phenylethylamines will show no reaction, then test positive in another test. You might not be able to positively identify what the imposter LSD is, but you can tell it's not LSD.

The mcPP is complete garbage, it will react the same to almost anything, making it useless. The cocaine cut test probably won't help much at all either, I hear it reacts the same to benzocaine as it does to cocaine, making it useless.

The THC and Synth cannabinoid tests I have no clue on, but they are tests made by EZ Test and haven't been thoroughly tested, so I wouldn't trust them with your life.

Scott test is OK, but you probably won't find too much use for it.

The mecke is a standard ecstasy test, but isn't that great. It's really only for testing MDMA from DXM, so it's not too useful.

The simons kit is for testing secondary amines (MDMA, meth) from primary amines (MDA, amphetamine)

The marquis and Mandelin tests are the best ones you got, in that order. They are probably the ONLY ones you really needed.. it seems to me you are going to have quite a few reagents you won't ever find a use for :\

I'd recommend getting a marquis bottle by itself off Dancesafe, maybe with a Simons as well. Marquis is THE most important reagent, if you run out of that all the other ones won't mean shit.

Thanks for your help. I just used my EZ tests yesterday and realized I didnt need most of them. I will likely buy the complete kit from dance safe.

I use MADELINE tests, but if there is MDMA + PMMA, will I be able to identify the PMMA?

^ You mean mandelin?

No... not really :( if you see any red reaction mixed in with the black that would be an indication though, but if there is more MDMA than PMMA it would likely cover it up..

^ You mean mandelin?

No... not really :( if you see any red reaction mixed in with the black that would be an indication though, but if there is more MDMA than PMMA it would likely cover it up..

I heard that rarely is PMA and MDMA mixed.. Usually if it's gonna have PMA, it will be only PMA and no MDMA and so the test will be negative for MDMA and positive for PMA. I think that the danger with PMA pills is that they take a long time to produce effects and so people take a few pills and this is what causes the very dangerous side effects (the overdose on PMA).

I heard that rarely is PMA and MDMA mixed.. Usually if it's gonna have PMA, it will be only PMA and no MDMA and so the test will be negative for MDMA and positive for PMA. I think that the danger with PMA pills is that they take a long time to produce effects and so people take a few pills and this is what causes the very dangerous side effects (the overdose on PMA).

is rare, and dangerous, but it has been confirmed by the lab