• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Wisdom collective from whomhave experienced the best rc's alternative Stimulants like amphetamines no urine detection?the benzo + psychedelic RC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathsshadow666

Greenlighter
Help me learn a alternative non urine detectable amphetamine alternatives I also would appreciate some suggestions for long lasting best trippy rc's intense effect and lsd dmt psylocibin like in the feel week Exhaustive reference to rc's latest or most relevant ,experience dose legal info, effect half-life long term danger and max dosage fascination with all but I am in favor of these types mainly psychedelic stimulants benzo...rarely, I also am seeking to learn some like ketamine that actually lasts , I would love info bout a pcp like them I haven't done pcp so I need a clone I am curious about all the ones that are low dose big effect long time effects and I am researching the am looking for a non traceable amphetamine I analog with a lasting effect fast effect and the satisfying surge of power that you know from amphetamines , I need to get hipped to a super kong strong potency lasting effect and I am trying to melt not on the level of the inability to move around type shit but some super head kraka that I can get my shaman on but physically mobile like talk to God spirit dancer shit trying to bust my pineal Gland of the Alfa sentauri fr plz help
??? I vewy vewy happy to geet some info from some souls wanna give wisdom best to experience relevant to my fusion and consecutive use of an array of magic dust or whatever the fuck planning for the goal to have some fun with a new version of cocaine and rock with trippy and the amphetamine alternatives to get a crack taste and the legs of a .7 shot of some straight nut in the pants twak basically some super crack, and lastly I have been wondering if a simple chem exist to neutralize the way for any scheduled substance to be detectable? Stay elevated and keep it in the air lmk if you can help in my quest ?

Last edited:
Sorry we don't do drug recommendation threads. Also you might want to think about using paragraphs next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.