• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Will using on my 3rd day of withdrawal reset my withdrawals to the beginning?

Idk, if you'll go back to the beginning of wd.. But after reafing these forums all night.. I now can confirm that taking high doses of immodium really helped with my wd's! I took 2 12 MG doses teice in 10 hours and by god it worked! I know ppl. Ate afraid of withdrawals from this and i know they're afraid of od.. Are you afraid of what you're putting in to you now? I can tell you from years of being on hydro10,morh,and oxy i quit cold turkru fot years snd it wasn't fun then..this was way worse, I've been on h for 2 months and I'm ready to be on my merry way.. I'm 24 hours in and the first 12 were awful. I'm nit a heavy user but it doesn't matter.. Wd is all the same. However if you want to survive then do as I did. About 40 MG a day will. Get you through it, I don't feel high, so I don't see how it's addictive? Idk, to each his own.. Hope this helps!

Be careful with the loperamide / immodium and don't trade addictions. Loperamide in high doses is cardiotoxic and a lot of medical journals are being released with cases where people have severe cardiac episodes / heart stopping after using high dose loperamide for a while, usually because they are quitting opiates and think loperamide is the lesser evil.

Why don't you get some Kratom and/or Benzodiazepines? Unless you have a previous history of benzodiazepine abuse there is really no reason to make things harder for yourself by not taking them. I have read several times that withdrawing cold turkey actually creates a sort of pain memory and leads to successively worse withdrawal symptoms each time you withdraw. Although that shouldn't be your concern right now since you want to quit for good. Anyways if it's only a couple of days, you should take a Benzodiazepine. And the Kratom should help with the post accute psychological WD symptoms for a week or two afterwards.